Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What year did gaming devolve into complete goyslop?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Imo 2018 and 2019 were the begining of the end and when you started seeing widespread goyslop. Those are the years that we stopped seeing sexy female characters too. Last of Us 2 started the drama but I feel like every western game after last of us 2 no matter the developer followed suit.

When was gaming not goyslop, it's a cheap drug to appease the masses the same way actual goyslop is.

Playstation4/Xbox one era was the beginning of the end. Around 2020 was the death.

Around 2014/15

0af.gif

This. Gamergate happened in 2014 for a reason.
True. That was the begining. Although I'd argue games pandered to straight men in 2015/16. Batman Arkham Knight, Overwatch and Titanfall 2 all had sexy stuff pandering to men.

Playstation4/Xbox one era was the beginning of the end. Around 2020 was the death.
In terms of quality of games I agree.

argue 2016 being the final nail in the coffin, from that year onward the number of good games released became fewer and fewer with each year.

True. That was the begining. Although I'd argue games pandered to straight men in 2015/16. Batman Arkham Knight, Overwatch and Titanfall 2 all had sexy stuff pandering to men.

In terms of quality of games I agree.
Some games that generation were good while a lot were overhyped or overrated trash. PS5/Xbox One X era has been atrocious + Sweat Baby Inc exist now.

It became complete slop in 2015-2016, but it was doing badly since early 2010's. Garbage like Overwatch was the final nail in the coffin. I hate seeing frizzy-haired mulattos.

Around 2007 gaming was in the last year of the golden era, after that year games were getting worse and more predatory with dlcs/mtx, however only around 2017 games stopped being fun to me with a few exceptions, it was like that till around 2022 where not a single game interested me and i feel like i'm only playing old games now that were created pre-covid bioweapon. Now if it's a 1 good game a year then it's a success - 2022 it was Neon White, 2023 it was Hi-fi Rush and 2024 it was NOTHING fucking NOTHING (i mean Baltaro is okey same with Empires of the Undergrowth but they are nothing extraordinary).

:feelshaha: gaming is dead

Last edited:
2018 in my opinion. Any game after that is very much ass

Now companies only care about graphics and/or politics, now we only have pure soy woke garbage, look at elden ring

You can't kill some npcs at the beggining and most of them are women

We have "strong female characters"

The story is a fucking mess, and you have to go COMPLETELY out of your way, to learn the lore.

We have troons with miquella and her new shitty order

And yet the morons of the right wing glaze all over it as a masterpiece while accusing other games of being a woke mess, when arguably the only good thing about it is the gameplay and even that has it's flaws. And elden ring itself is a woke mess.

What do you mean you don't like the new Assassin's Creed with 100 brand new fetch quests and 1000 collectable items scattered across the open world you have to collect to get 100%???

I remember the last time i had so much fun i was literally having orgasms of joy playing Black Ops 1 on release 2010.

I was unemployed during that time and was TOP 10 Players on PC reaching Prestige 15.

I miss these days so much

Now companies only care about graphics and/or politics, now we only have pure soy woke garbage, look at elden ring

You can't kill some npcs at the beggining and most of them are women

We have "strong female characters"

The story is a fucking mess, and you have to go COMPLETELY out of your way, to learn the lore.

We have troons with miquella and her new shitty order

And yet the morons of the right wing glaze all over it as a masterpiece while accusing other games of being a woke mess, when arguably the only good thing about it is the gameplay and even that has it's flaws. And elden ring itself is a woke mess.
Entire open world was generated with the algorithms, devs only put legacy dungeons at the key locations so in the end only 20% of the game is hand crafted. DLC is even worse empty open world with nothing to discover but only ai generated glowing skulls and berries for your stupid horse JFL. Goyslop is really tasty for those brainless idiots. Ofc story was all about gay lovers at least you can murder them. Shame about strong foid bosses with anime moveset that don't obey any laws of the physics while your bitch ass character can do only 5% of that moveset. Fuck From and their shitty new games. AC6 sucked too it's a boring Sekiro clone not a AC game.

I remember the last time i had so much fun i was literally having orgasms of joy playing Black Ops 1 on release 2010.

I was unemployed during that time and was TOP 10 Players on PC reaching Prestige 15.

I miss these days so much
Bo 1 partygames were so much fun

Some games that generation were good while a lot were overhyped or overrated trash. PS5/Xbox One X era has been atrocious + Sweat Baby Inc exist now.
I agree.

damn this was one fucking blasting.
I was a m16 kind of guy
Rarely played m16, didn't really like burst rounds

Galil+commando+ak47+aug were My go to assault rifles

U still play on PC bro??

Are servers still online? I have heard its full of hackers.

Alternatively theres something called "plutonium"

https://plutonium.pw/
yes u can download a cracked version and launch it on plutonium

or regular one on steam

dm if u ever download then we gonna buttfuck some noobs

Are servers still online? I have heard its full of hackers.

Alternatively theres something called "plutonium"

https://plutonium.pw/

If you mean when it started getting woke, I'd say 2017. At least back in the 2010s you could actually play as a masculine character and have a good role model to follow.

If you mean when it started getting woke, I'd say 2017. At least back in the 2010s you could actually play as a masculine character and have a good role model to follow.
True

Release of Fortnite battle royale, everyone copied the battle royale concept and everyone just got more lazier and greediER.

Release of Fortnite battle royale, everyone copied the battle royale concept and everyone just got more lazier and greediER.
True

you know it's SBI goyslop when you see a nigger in the game's thumbnail.

I guess its when hot female characters stopped appearing in favor of bland ugly bitches with no character

In the past couple of years, when shit like Sweet Baby Inc and other DEI companies started to appear.

Imo 2018 and 2019 were the begining of the end and when you started seeing widespread goyslop. Those are the years that we stopped seeing sexy female characters too. Last of Us 2 started the drama but I feel like every western game after last of us 2 no matter the developer followed suit.
that's also around the time the world started going to complete shit

In my case, the video game that I consider of little value (recently played) is Second Wave. The Italian localization of the game test was non-existent, yet for some reason Steam had signaled to me that my language was there. Furthermore, despite changing the sensitivity settings of the analog stick (to move quickly in this case on the screen) the game did not work, and nevertheless my anime character moved very slowly

When ever the SJW trend came. Far Cry 5 did flip a midle finger to that shit thats part of why FC5 is my favorite of the FC franchise.