Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would your gf do if she saw your posts on incels.is and realise how big of a trucel you are?

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
I think she would be super angry lol!

I don't have a gf

Nothing would happen, because she doesn't exist :feelsUgh:

>incels.is
>having a gf

gf? dafuq is that shit?

I guess we will never find out. I wonder guys who ascended, did they mention blackpill ever again.

My gf is too busy sucking my dick all day to even aknowledge what I do on the internet. :chad::feelsthink::dab::dab:

I have a rotating pool of Stacies, none being able to know me or my online persona very well here being shipped off voluntarily to the next most attractive user here; such a situation is virtually impossible! :feelsaww:

Though jokes aside, there are plenty here who would fit that format; more pathetic, still, would be the various ITcopers and ITfoids obsessed with us to such a degree of possible mental illness to spend days here combing through our posts in tear-filled, delusional rage to post on IT, desperately attempting to convince themselves that the brutal truth that is the blackpill is somehow all a lie. :feelsclown:

Well, obviously I don't have a gf but I sometimes have online chats with a cunt who lives on a different continent and she knows that I post here.

This hypothetical platonic GF would probably say :foidSoy: 'I need some space. Let's go on a break. I need some time to think. I'll go on holiday alone to find myself.'

Last edited:
Now that would really be something

Would probably make her dripping wet to see me associated with a dangerous edgy extremist group. Infact, let me show her this forum rn

Egirls are usually good at blowjobs because they have to be. Basically, if they are forced to do sexual acts with a normie they don't like, they give him a BJ and force him to cum. Then, his urges go away and he has post nut clarity. And the Egirl no longer has to worry about fucking him for a while.

She's on my lap while I browse here.

She's on my lap while I browse here.

40165.jpg

She doesn't really mind that much tbh. I let her take the reigns on here sometimes when im busy doing nothing

It seems that he is a oneitiscel cuck - with all due respect.
I am a though that's not what I meant (she's obviously not my gf). But if you have to look me up to check if I'm being serious with a post like this then that truly tells something about the state of fakecels.is

If I had a gf, I wouldn't be here, fool.