Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would your answer to this guy be?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
1.jpg

"I've got some big plans with my girlfriend for Valentine's day, it's gonna be great. By the way what are your plans for Valentine's day?".

Contemplate roping myself, no big deal.

ERRR I mean REEEEE

If someone asked me that in a serious manner, I would actually feel good probably because it would mean he doesn't find me completely subhuman and thinks that I am able to get a girl.

playing vidya, watching hentai. It's not difficult to tell others you're a loser

id fucking strangle him and put him in a coma if it was legal, i hate shitcunts bringing this crap up especially towards virgins/ subhumans

TripleCel said:
If someone asked me that in a serious manner, I would actually feel good probably because it would mean he doesn't find me completely subhuman and thinks that I am able to get a girl.
What if he realized that your ugly, and was asking as a way to mock You?

play games like a boss

"eehhhh, nothing"

Crustaciouse said:

"Fucking your mom"

Crustaciouse said:
TripleCel said:

I mean yeah that could definitely happen, but at least from my personal experience chads and other males usually treat me more nicely than some trash females. That being said such scenarios do happen, but I guess I'm still a bit naive when it comes to those things.

"Fucking your girl"

"Gonna sit at home probably" and laugh

I would refuse to answer his question and comment on his eye asymmetry instead.