Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you sacrifice to get a girlfriend?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
There's that girl you've been eyeing. She's goreous and flawless in every way. She also happens to be introverted and she's a bit geeky. She's never had a boyfriend except maybe a peck on the cheek in middle school years back. She happens to be eyeing you a lot, smiling at you in the hallway. Her dazziling brown eyes meet yours at times with a soft, “hello”.

In order to get her to be your girlfriend, at what costs would you sacrifice yourself to accomplish that goal?

Last edited:
There's that girl you've been eyeing. She's goreous and flawless in every way. She also happens to be introverted and she's a bit geeky. She's never had a boyfriend except maybe a peck on the cheek in middle school years back. She happens to be eyeing you a lot, smiling at you in the hallway. Her dazziling brown eyes meet yours at times with soft, "hello".

No.

You daydream way too much, dude.

The alpha-male Chad's only interest is to take her virginity and move on with his life. He keeps asking her out but she always makes up an excuse. That's when one day she sees you again and quickly grabs your arm and pulls you over. She introduces herself in an afraid way and expresses how she really likes you but that guy won't stop.
No.

Nothing, I dont need to put effort into a women, if she wants me ask me out and ill accept any girl with a vagina.

:feelswhat: Your description isn't sexy at all, it's pretty fucking weird since another male wrote it

still with the hypotheticals i see

id sacrifice my illustrious and postmaxxed account here

There's that girl you've been eyeing. She's gorgeous and flawless in every way. She also happens to be introverted and she's a bit geeky. She's never had a boyfriend except maybe a peck on the cheek in middle school years back. She happens to be eyeing you a lot, smiling at you in the hallway. Her dazzling brown eyes meet yours at times with a soft, “hello”.

Will never happen to me, bro. It is over, friend :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

There's that girl you've been eyeing. She's goreous and flawless in every way. She also happens to be introverted and she's a bit geeky. She's never had a boyfriend except maybe a peck on the cheek in middle school years back. She happens to be eyeing you a lot, smiling at you in the hallway. Her dazziling brown eyes meet yours at times with a soft, “hello”.

In order to get her to be your girlfriend, at what costs would you sacrifice yourself to accomplish that goal?

Nothing, now if were talking about immortality, there's a lot I would sacrifice.

You're not supposed to sacrifice anything.

l wont sacrifice anything, and l wont tell her to sacrifice things for me (for example shopping or any passion she has)

You don't sacrifice anything. Despite what PUAs say, if she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you. If she does, she'll make it extremely obvious. Merely saying "Hi" is nothing and could even be her amusing herself by messing with a subhuman. Even if she's nice to you, the best you could hope for is being a friendzoned cuck.

Id cut a fucking limb off if it meant love and marriage

A lot, most kinds of material stuff at least. Also I suppose you mean sacrifice something to God or whatever that makes this dream true and not some sacrifice to her which most people in this thread seems to think.

the lives of...hm I don't know, is 7 cucks enough to sacrifice?

nothing. all women are the same, le shy geeky pixie dream girl don't exist.

hate to say it but its da troof. looks = all, everything, alpha and omega beginning and the end.

I’d kill my cat or another person if it meant no repercussions

I would chop my pinky toe off

Idk what are the proposed costs in the first place? Give me an idea.

I would even sacrifice my PS4 for getting a GF. That says everything.

Studycel and wageslave for 3 - 5 years to affort wrap around jaw implants, canthoplasty, rhinoplasty and laser treatment for acne scars

Won't be able to endure it for much longer than that

If I knew she would stay with me forever and never cheat. I’d sacrifice any limb or become a paraplegic.

Nothing.

I would sacrifice my life if I could be in my oneitis immediately before so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back