Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you rather want to be?

Which one would you rather want to be?

• An average looking guy that is married to his oneitis until death(She wont cheat)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • A guy in college that is loved by many girls and they are crushing over you

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
A) An average looking guy that is married to his oneitis until death(She wont cheat)
B) A guy in college that is loved by many girls and the girls are crushing over you in campus

and why?

B hands down. I don't see any negatives. If you had added that you can't settle or smth then I might consider A.

Was A man her only sex partner? if no im taking B since he sounds like a chad and can get whatever he wants.

lmao
To the people who would pick B
You don't hate Chad because of the degenerate life he leads, you hate him because you ain't him
If all you want is pussy, why not bang a hooker/get a sexdoll?
seriously what the fuck… you don't want a girl, you want validation
just...
i would give my left kidney for a chance at life A
:feelsrope:

A)
I just want one girl that I find attractive. I want kids too so loyalty is important.

A) would have been my dream :feelsrope:

The college guy , you have more options and a better life, fuck oneitis who gives a fuck...

First option but only if she's a virgin.

Could you even IMAGINE the blessed life of the man that has BOTH those options?! :feelswow:

A tbh. Banging my onitis and staying with her would have been a dream.
Could you even IMAGINE the blessed life of the man that has BOTH those options?! :feelswow:
Chads have both. It's all or nothing, just like the Bible says:

"For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him.

A tbh. Banging my onitis and staying with her would have been a dream.

Chads have both. It's all or nothing, just like the Bible says:

"For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him.
No they don't. Chads don't marry loyal virgins. LOL. The only people like that are super-religious couples that are married young.

A means you will receive a burden that you'll likely grow tired of (and the other way around) in a relatively short amount of time. humans get tired of stuff very, very easily, especially females when it comes to their partners.

B means you live as a literal GOD and that people will worship you. you can choose to do anything in your life and you will succeed in it, people will ensure it. your entire life will be like living in heaven.

what do you think?

No they don't. Chads don't marry loyal virgins. LOL. The only people like that are super-religious couples that are married young.
They don't marry young but they can bang pretty much everyone's onitises, including their own onitises.

Bang > marry.

A but i need some details.

if I can't settle down eventually with option B then A all the way