Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you rather (poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Title

• Stay the same height and receive God-tier physique

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Grow 4 inches and become St. Framecel

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Race is problem not height, if I was manlet would probably go for the 4 inches though

Im 6'1 so i don't think i need to be any taller. I would rather recieve god tier physique.

Capture

Can I still go to the gym and bulk up? Then I would take the 4 inches.

It would be over for me in both cases, so I would rather go for the God-tier physique so that I can defend myself.

Can I still go to the gym and bulk up? Then I would take the 4 inches.
Nope, that would be your body forever, can't train it. Honestly even if you could it wouldn't do much with those genetics.

I rather grow 4 inches of dick and receive the below body.

Nope, that would be your body forever, can't train it. Honestly even if you could it wouldn't do much with those genetics.
"framecel" btw is an excuse you only hear from people who never went to the gym.
Never saw a man with a shitty shoulder-waist-ratio that wasn't skinnyfat.

same height god tier physique

hes pushing his hip ourwards and shoulders behind his back. also no muscles. if he trained chest, shoulders and traps be would outrange his wider hips easy.
Doesn't matter what he trains if the average Chinese man's cock is longer than his bideltoid. Even if he roided until heart failure he wouldn't be able to add on enough muscle to his chest to make it look normal, let alone make it look like he lifts. Look how narrow he is, it would be over even if he had good proportions.
Gymcelling, just like anything requires good genetics. Below average genetics don't always mean you can't look good, but this guy is like the bottom 1%

Doesn't matter what he trains if the average Chinese man's cock is longer than his bideltoid. Even if he roided until heart failure he wouldn't be able to add on enough muscle to his chest to make it look normal, let alone make it look like he lifts. Look how narrow he is, it would be over even if he had good proportions.
Gymcelling, just like anything requires good genetics. Below average genetics don't always mean you can't look good, but this guy is like the bottom 1%
Bullshit. The form and size of your muscles is defined by genetics, but only matters in a bodybuilding contest field, not amateur gymcelling. With a year of gymcelling you can easily beat every "naturally built" chad with a wide frame. I have seen lots of shitheads at the gym making it.
There is no gym for your face tho, but your body can improve a lot.

Bullshit. The form and size of your muscles is defined by genetics, but only matters in a bodybuilding contest field, not amateur gymcelling. With a year of gymcelling you can easily beat every "naturally built" chad with a wide frame. I have seen lots of shitheads at the gym making it.
There is no gym for your face tho, but your body can improve a lot.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
do you really believe the guy with a 10 inch bideltoid can ever look better than a guy with naturally wide clavicles? Better live somewhere sunny so you can always have your shirt off because without it people will mistake you for a 12 year old girl.
You think if ER went to the gym he could do anything about his small frail bones? Gymcelling can ascend many people but if you have absolute trash genetics then look for a different hobby.
Muscles will add a very insignificant amount of size to your overall width.

View: https://imgur.com/a/CnBkOYJ

God tier physique tbh, 4 inches won't save me.

The first option, but an even better option would be to change my race

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
do you really believe the guy with a 10 inch bideltoid can ever look better than a guy with naturally wide clavicles? Better live somewhere sunny so you can always have your shirt off because without it people will mistake you for a 12 year old girl.
You think if ER went to the gym he could do anything about his small frail bones? Gymcelling can ascend many people but if you have absolute trash genetics then look for a different hobby.
Muscles will add a very insignificant amount of size to your overall width.

View: https://imgur.com/a/CnBkOYJ

Yes I do since the only reference you can give me here is a comic.

Take this dude, he has even untrained a wide frame and shoulders.

But now compare to this loli bodied faggot. As soon as he gained muscle hes able to get that triangle shape.

I have no information how long they both have been training. But your example that shitty genetics make it unable to gymcel is so rare that I yet have to see a single incident of this. Still waiting for someone to show me.

Yes I do since the only reference you can give me here is a comic.

Take this dude, he has even untrained a wide frame and shoulders.
View attachment 291422

But now compare to this loli bodied faggot. As soon as he gained muscle hes able to get that triangle shape.
View attachment 291423

I have no information how long they both have been training. But your example that shitty genetics make it unable to gymcel is so rare that I yet have to see a single incident of this. Still waiting for someone to show me.
Pictures won't load but i'm pretty sure I remember seeing both of them at some point.

The second guy is just skinny. Doesn't have shit genetics, he's just Auschwitzmaxxed. If you have absolutely no muscle at all you will look shit unless you have one in a million genetics. He's 10 times better off than the guy I originally posted or ER. Also keep in mind, these faggots always fraud. If you met him in person you might be surprised at how small he actually looks.

Pictures won't load but i'm pretty sure I remember seeing both of them at some point.

The second guy is just skinny. Doesn't have shit genetics, he's just Auschwitzmaxxed. If you have absolutely no muscle at all you will look shit unless you have one in a million genetics. He's 10 times better off than the guy I originally posted or ER. Also keep in mind, these faggots always fraud. If you met him in person you might be surprised at how small he actually looks.
Believe what you want, its your thing. I just don't want to hear any bitching about "muh shitty body" in the future ;)

Believe what you want, its your thing. I just don't want to hear any bitching about "muh shitty body" in the future ;)

I don't have good body genetics but they're not death-tier aside from my child-bearing hips. I'm never going to look good, but I can look not bad with some effort.

I don't have good body genetics but they're not death-tier aside from my child-bearing hips. I'm never going to look good, but I can look not bad with some effort.
Then go for gymcelling. The ones who are too fucked up for it are maybe 0,1% not eyen lying

i've known plenty of lanklets who've got gfs, give me the height

definitely no.1

would be fairer to ask if id rather be short with a god physique. im already 6'

Just stay like I am now tbh.

I would rather have a better physique. Atleast I can win fights easily

Physique if shorter than 160cm, otherwise height.

Option 1 is better for me

Height is everything.