Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you rate her (NOT worshipping her at all bc I'm honestly torn)

Rating out of 10:

Results are only viewable after voting.
small tits, small milk storage, 0/10

white and slim? 10 from a truecel perspective. 5 from an objective perspective.

Imo 5 ish in her age group. Shes not ugly but somehow theres nothing sexy or attractive about her.

Tall, tan, smooth, thin, pretty, german. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
white and slim? 10 from a truecel perspective. 5 from an objective perspective.
64166 07be38c788073fe83dd341e1d4ad7f9c

Boring/10 (Not a fan of blonde crackers. But wouldn't turn her down at all. I'm not in a position to choose)

Depends where, probably like a 5.5 in Germany, 4 in Russia, 7 in England.

I know a foid that looks like a better version of this. She's an annoying brat with an annoying voice and I pity his bf. A mouth gag on her would do marvel during bedroom fun though.

6/10 her face is a bit masculine but her body is good and she's above average for sure. if I were her I'd get bangs or get a haircut that would give the hair more volume to cover up the forehead a bit because it makes her already manly face look even more masculine.

no redeeming quality (3/10) but white +1 = 4/10

She has a really cute smile , average face and great body. I don't know why I still rated her 6/10 for that though.

Depends where, probably like a 5.5 in Germany, 4 in Russia, 7 in England.
Are you German? Bc I would say in Germany she's a 6.5 - 7 depending on the region (I know Germany well)

She has a really cute smile , average face and great body. I don't know why I still rated her 6/10 for that though.
No man would ever say cute smile my silly little larping femoid. Correct your larp please

Anyone who votes over 6 clearly is desperate even by our standards. She's a 5 but hey if you want to add or subtract a point fair. Don't get me wrong a 5 would still be great for an incel.

No man would ever say cute smile my silly little larping femoid. Correct your larp please
I already told many people: I am ESL, my whole use of the English language is based on what I read online, which is sometimes written by women. That's why many genderguessers have difficulties determining the gender of an ESL writer, because they don't pick up their language style from their (often same-sex) friends/acquaintances environment, but from various online sources.

I already told many people: I am ESL, my whole use of the English language is based on what I read online, which is sometimes written by women. That's why many genderguessers have difficulties determining the gender of an ESL writer, because they don't pick up their language style from their (often same-sex) friends/acquaintances environment, but from various online sources.
Send nudes femcel