Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you name your hypothetical children?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I sometimes listen to music and daydream my ideal future life and among one of these fantasies I was thinking about what I'd name my child.

If a boy I'd name him

Frederick, Marcus, Arthur or James

if a girl,

Myriam or Rosa

I sometimes listen to music and daydream my ideal future life and among one of these fantasies I was thinking about what I'd name my child.

If a boy I'd name him

if a girl,

Myriam or Rosa
if a boy: Carlos, Matias
if a girl: Sasha or Marie

Boy: Andre
Girl: Rochelle

if it's a girl, it's over for her.

i do not want a whore daughter. if i had a daughter i would kill myself so she would grow up fatherless.
Why not just subjugate her

Soycuck God of TikTok
Soycuck God of X
Soycuck God of Facebook
Soycuck God of Truth Social

Cornelius and Bartholomew

Abu Bakr or Osama

Lots of choices but I'd choose a middle/upper class Anglo name for boy to give him the best chance of success in the Jewnited States of AmeriKKKa.

Who cares what I name my girl, she's just going to get gangbanged by chads and tyrones and then get money just for existing anyway.

If a boy I'd name him

if a girl,

Myriam or Rosa
Devonte

Tyrone, Omaree, Jaquan, Rontez, Tyreece, Tyrell, Tyon, Terrell, Daryl, Amaree, Ezekiel, Deshawn, Demarcus, Demarquel, Devontez, Roshawn, Leshawn, lemar, lemarcus, levonte, lyreece, markecius.