Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you like to eat for breakfast?

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
I usually eat scrambled eggs ngl

But i really like to eat other things like waffles or know how to cook better to make me a breakfast. What would you like for breakfast?

I would like to eat anime thighs.

Not chad's leftowers

Either...

Two Sausage Egg Mcmuffins with cheese and two hashbrowns with a large Coke also from Mcdonalds

Or

Scrambled eggs, bacon, two pieces of butter and grape jelly toast (generally with white bread, but I don't mind if its brown/wheat/what have you either), hashbrowns, breakfast sausage with a glass of 2% white milk, a glass of low acid orange juice with basically no pulp or as pulp free as possible and finally a large glass of ice cold Coca Cola with ice in it.

And I just feel that I have to state this so you ALL know my breakfast preferences.

Though I LOVE me some ketchup I will NEVER fucking understand people who put that shit on their eggs or their hashbrowns.

Ketchup belongs on hamburgers, hotdogs and should definitely be used with french fries and or chicken nuggets (if you get tired of BBQ sauce with them) but NEVER should ketchup be placed on eggs or hashbrowns as that is just disgusting and wrong, similar though not quite as disgusting as placing mayonaisse on a hamburger where it simply does not belong essentially ruining the entire hamburger in the process.

Mayo is fucking gross!

Last edited:
Cheerios. Sometimes eggs.

Anything that’s in my fridge tbh

Strawberry filled crepes with whip cream and scrambled eggs with BACON:forcedsmile:

Strawberry-Crepes-Barbara-Bakes-1.jpg

xxx7u0plc7rnglgvjfdt.jpeg