Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What would you guys do if literally every person on Earth hated you?

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★★
You know? I was watching this video and it's terrifying, depressing, and lonley to think that while we as incels already have alot of haters. What would you guys? Hitler already and still is to this day has 99% of the world hates him. And this is basically a zombie apocalypse instead of actual zombies. These are people who hate you and are after you. It's a brutal and scary though that everyone would hate your existence and every one would want you dead you know it's like your whole life you have to hide from everyone

View: https://youtu.be/NfqcAWD74G8?si=wexzqv1_3ZFwjkMY

Continue posting here

I'd join incels.is

Yeah but even on here they would hate you just like on the video
.is only hates you for being fakecel. Actually whatever you do there will be people supporting what you do, eg our guy Adolf. Methinks these impossible hypotheticals are unproductive

.is only hates you for being fakecel. Actually whatever you do there will be people supporting what you do, eg our guy Adolf. Methinks these impossible hypotheticals are unproductive
Well that's true, no body doesn't like a faker

They already do.
I hate them back and lash out.

You know?
I do.
everyone would hate your existence and every one would want you dead you know it's like your whole life you have to hide from everyone
Not "everyone".

I love my Marxist-Rodgerist comrades in arms.

Together we shall unleash the revolution and seize the means of reproduction.

They already do.
I would do the same but my dad would punish me I'm tempted to do it on my fucking dentist other then my superficial respect so yeah I hate everyone too I'm depressed about being friendless however I hate people too much to be interested in making more friends especially from past rejections

They already do.
I would do the same but my dad would punish me I'm tempted to do it on my fucking dentist other then my superficial respect so yeah I hate everyone too I'm depressed about being friendless however I hate people too much to be interested in making more friends especially from past reject
I do.

Not "everyone".

I love my Marxist-Rodgerist comrades in arms.

Together we shall unleash the revolution and seize the means of reproduction.
Fight off the enemies

KILL EM ALL. next question

Alternative title: life as a truecel