Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do to your .is account if you got a gf and ascended?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date

title

• Make a thread explaining that you ascended and ask for your account to be deleted

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Ask to get banned cuz you ascended but still use .is

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Quietly stop using .is and hope everyone forgets about you

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Pretend that nothing happened and keep posting like usual like you never ascended or have a gf now

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Either ask for self ban or go inactive forever

I guess I would self-ban

wont happen wtf

I would go inactive

Wouldn't happen, but making a whole thread about it is just asking for speculations about your likely fakeceldom and further fuel to ITcucks who will somehow take it as the ultimate proof it's all in our heads, regardless all the other cases of those in the same boats who don't ascend; just leave quietly and hope no one ever discovers your account. :feelshehe:

Fakecel starting with.

Keep posting tbh and no one would know

I would deactivate and spend time with my gf
Emoji

I would go inactive and stop posting, but wouldn't self-ban just in case she breaks up with me.

I would deactivate and spend time with my gf
View attachment 696037
If I don't deactivate, I'll be just like the normie fakecels lurking on this forum. There are lines I would cross, but being a lurking normie fakecel isn't one of them. I'll be just like the niggas that hurt me, I can't let that happen :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I would delete my account

I'll ask Instagram.

Anyway, it's temporary until chad will take her away. So it's not making sense to delete.

I’d quietly bow out. I wouldn’t become an Incel-hating normie though, I’d still remember all the years I spent suffering and continue campaigning for human rights for Incels.

I’d quietly bow out. I wouldn’t become an Incel-hating normie though, I’d still remember all the years I spent suffering and continue campaigning for human rights for Incels.

@Animecel2D once knew someone like that, I think.

He was temporarily banned over it.

I got enough respect to never log back on. Dont come back and gloat. And dont keep posting like you are one of us

Read the answers wrong. Correct answer- I would ask to get banned or deleted

I'd change my password to random numbers then also the password of of email address i made for this site. As much as I'd like to stay around and LARP, I am not a liar - certainly not to me brocels

He was temporarily banned over it.

As for myself...I was regularly banned in the past.

Res

Kek

Link

S1

I wasn't aware of any other hole because I was busy near roping-point while dealing with my former oneitis.

A lovely White foid once told me this: "Your life is miserable and pathetic". This was after I reached the point of "roping" due to chronic mental illness and lifelong denigration.

Her precious White female ego could not handle being rejected by an ethnicel.

As an ethnicel, the "racepill" was the hardest pill to swallow. It pushed me into "rope territory" about five years ago.

I'm quite thankful. I live in misery thinking of my precious "oneitis", Rose. The :blackpill: has allowed me to frame her privilege and vanity in a way that makes it much easier to criticize her. Doing so gives me great relief and pleasure.

As an "incel", I am free to operate outside of her Foid-Orbiter expectations. Which is beneficial since it has kept me from roping out of despair.

Perhaps you should look into nootropic supplements. I personally take a stimulant, two antidepressants, and an anti-anxiety pill daily.

If not for fantasy(Autistic obsession) and pills, I would've likely roped by now.

I once had that mentality(along with extreme devoteeism), years ago. It almost caused me to rope, which led to me being "racepilled".

Progression is painful.

Yes. Those of the "higher class" love denigrating "high inhib" men like myself. I've endured several mental breakdowns because of Stacy and Chad. They mocked me for my severe anxiety, my voice, my height, my autistic behavior, my very existence. I've cried and spent years in agitation because of them.

Yes, you are fully correct. When I was suffering constant harassment, I would spend my days fantasizing and "mentally maxxing" so that I would not rope. It was my "inner voice" that kept replenishing my "chi".

i was going to cast a vote but i looked at a mirror a minute ago..

ill keep posting like nothing happened ;)

If I don't deactivate, I'll be just like the normie fakecels lurking on this forum. There are lines I would cross, but being a lurking normie fakecel isn't one of them. I'll be just like the niggas that hurt me, I can't let that happen :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I would ask to get banned and/or stop using the website. If I was a fakecel who ascended, I would feel bad about using the website knowing well my position compared to everyone else's.

Keep posting tbh and no one would know
I’d do the same thing but why worry about something that will never happen

I'd do a thread, say goodbye and ask for a ban.
But I'd still be roaming in blackpilled places and eventually roast people in ban appeals.

Pretend that nothing happened and keep posting:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

if you answered anything, you deserve to get banned rn