Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do to leave inceldom?

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Banned
-
Since my other thread got closed. I want to know what you all would do to leave inceldom. Aside from surgerymax, looksmax, moneymax. I asked would you go trap but I don't mean just trap. I mean, would you change who/what you are to leave inceldom? Not your face or anything. Like, fucking a landwhale that you think is disgusting. But worse than that. Fucking someone you aren't attracted to in any way, shape or form. Would you make that change if it meant you would no longer be incel? Would you be something you're not, something that just...goes against who you are? I don't know how else to put it. Would you do something that made you uncomfortable and unhappy just to get laid?

Chewbacca said:
would you change who/what you are to leave inceldom?
Yes. i hate who and what i am

just cause you got laid doesn't automatically stop you from being incel

TheVman said:

I might have already asked you this. Would you go gay? I mean, you're straight, right?

Chewbacca said:
TheVman said:
I might have already asked you this. Would you go gay? I mean, you're straight, right?
No i wouldn't go gay that's a stupid fucking question im not attracted or can't myself attracted to guys

Sadist said:
just cause you got laid doesn't automatically stop you from being incel

Okay, let's say there was a way to leave inceldom other than the usual. Weirder stuff. Going gay, fucking people you aren't attracted to, etc? Would you go there? Would you lower yourself in any way? Go against your own nature?

TheVman said:
No i wouldn't go gay that's a stupid fucking question im not attracted or can't myself attracted to guys

I know it's a weird question. I have a reason why I'm asking this shit, which I will say later. Thanks for answering, dude.

Chewbacca said:
Okay, let's say there was a way to leave inceldom other than the usual. Weirder stuff. Going gay, fucking people you aren't attracted to, etc? Would you go there? Would you lower yourself in any way? Go against your own nature?

naw nothing gay but yeah on fuckin some ugly chicks as long as they aren't deformed or disgusting landwhales

Anonymous said:

What would you do? How degenerate would you get? How far against what you like and who you are would you go?

Sadist said:
naw nothing gay but yeah on fuckin some ugly chicks as long as they aren't deformed or disgusting landwhales

Thanks for answering, bro.

I would fuck a nice, prime virgin girl to escape my incelibacy after marriage.

Anonymous said:
I would fuck a nice, prime virgin girl to escape my incelibacy after marriage.

Well, sounds like a nice plan to me.