Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do in this situation?

Aadi

Aadi

Aadi#0656
★★★★
Incel fantasy thread.

You and your girlfriend are at your bed making out and things escalate. You're rock hard and want to bust your load deep inside of her. She tells you she's on her periods and you're not an ass man so the only options are blowjob/handjob. She says she's not into bj but you convince her otherwise. She warns you to NOT nut inside of her mouth otherwise shed be pissed.
Shes blowing you and you're at your breaking point and about to climax. What would you do? Would you nut inside her mouth or would you tell her you're about to come so she gets her face away from your cock and you coom in your stomach (you're laying down)? You know she'll be real pissed if you coom in her mouth.

What is the most based thing to do here considering that you're not a chad but just a normie male? (inb4 some faggot says chad always wins)

Incel fantasy thread.

You and your girlfriend are at your bed making out and things escalate. You're rock hard and want to bust your load deep inside of her. She tells you she's on her periods and you're not an ass man
Stopped reading here

I would fuck her pussy, even though she is on period :feelsokman:

Period blood wouldn't be a problem for me but okay, I'd bust on her face.

I hope your girlfriend is doing well, OP.

Give her pink eye and kick her out of my house because if I could get one girlfriend then I could get another.

This could have been a great fantasy thread if it went either 1. she is on your period but you fuck her anyway, or 2. she is on her period so you fuck her anally. You really chose the lousiest scenario possible

I know this happened to you nigger
:feelskek:
I'm not @Rhaast so no haha
I hope your girlfriend is doing well, OP.
just lol
This could have been a great fantasy thread if it went either 1. she is on your period but you fuck her anyway, or 2. she is on her period so you fuck her anally. You really chose the lousiest scenario possible
I was being realistic. Sometimes you're just too grossed out by stuff and not desparate enough

cum in her mouth while slapping her face

The most based thing to do here is to leave cause if she loved you she would let you nut anywhere

Choices are difficult for me

I wouldn’t nut in her mouth because I wouldn’t wanna ruin the one chance i have at getting a girlfriend

you should be banned for this retarded thread

Depends on the foid. NAWALT (this is hypothetical) I'd pull out before I climax and finish with my hand. A roastie that just got off the cock carousel, I'd coom in her mouth or maybe pull out just in time so it goes on her face.

i would do whatever i was in the mood to do. a hole is property, not a person. do you ask your toaster for permission to use it? of course not.

Now I want to nut deep inside a legal young foid

Thanks for making my day worse :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

She says she's not into bj
Just leave.

I don't have patience for that type of bullshit. A woman telling you that is practically a written certificate that she views you as betabuxx. Women will do all sorts of fucked up fetishes for Chad.

Incel fantasy thread.

You and your girlfriend are at your bed making out and things escalate. You're rock hard and want to bust your load deep inside of her. She tells you she's on her periods and you're not an ass man so the only options are blowjob/handjob. She says she's not into bj but you convince her otherwise. She warns you to NOT nut inside of her mouth otherwise shed be pissed.
Shes blowing you and you're at your breaking point and about to climax. What would you do? Would you nut inside her mouth or would you tell her you're about to come so she gets her face away from your cock and you coom in your stomach (you're laying down)? You know she'll be real pissed if you coom in her mouth.

What is the most based thing to do here considering that you're not a chad but just a normie male? (inb4 some faggot says chad always wins)
Lol I'm an ass man. So anal for me

I don't want a blowjob if I can't bust in her mouth. I don't even care what happens before I bust , but the seconds while I'm busting are the most Important.

Free my neger Aadi

Cum in her mouth while choking her and holding her nostrils shut

Bitch will have no choice but swallow every last drop, only after that would I let her breathe