Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do in this scecario?

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
Scenario: she became your wife (she is 100% virgin) and for her you are 11/10 ultimate chad. She will be ABSOLUTELY addicted to you.
Your penis, regardless of size will be perfect for her. She will orgasm BEFORE you every single time. You penis will be extremely dilicious for her and your CUM will be the most DELICIOUS thing in all creation.
Your voice, even the most autistic and high pitched will be like choir of thousand angels for her.
Her height is 5'4½ /164 cm, BUT, thanks to blessing of St. BlackOps2Cel her height can be changed if you want. Also, your height, even if you are 5'2 curry or even 4'8 slav or below will be ideal for her.
She woudn't leave you. You are in toilet? She is there. You are in school/job? She is there. You are masturbating in your room? She will be watching.
Even a single second without you will give her suicidal thoughts.
In her eyes, you B.R.U.T.A.L.L.Y MOGS Chico, O'Pry, Gandy, Meeks and other giga chads.

B U T
you have to become bluepilled leftist and proud member of r/IncelTear who defend women against evil inkwels on the internet.
You have to support promiscuity, abortion, cuckoldry (although you are not cuck), beta buxxing, misandry, virgin shaming, incelpobia and body positivity (only for women)

This is her

What is your choice?

unironically no, if im subhuman i dont care if someone loves me, as i cant love myself.

I would never simp enough for a foid to become a male feminist, even if she's 10000000000/10

I would never simp enough for a foid to become a male feminist, even if she's 10000000000/10
thats bullshit mang, i dont think youre as trucel as i am so youd 100% take it

if she's with me forever then yes. I am very high inhib so even if I was bluepilled I would never go to protests or post online so it wouldn't make much difference

sounds like a retarded fantasy

I'm not sexually attracted to cartoons, no.

If I have her as a wife then it wouldn’t really matter what I support. I’d be a normie and have much better things to do than argue for my opinions online all day

Season 4 No GIF