Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if your sister brought Chad home to sleep over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Some of you have sisters, others don't. But imagine your sister brings Chad home one night, while parents are out. They go to their room. What would you do?

Beat the shit out of both of them with my axe.

High inhib so probably drive away and go sleep in my car and disown her after

i don't have a sister but i assume normalfags leave the house in this situation, to be "diplomatic" about things

if I woke up having a sister, who wouldn't be my sister for much longer

Kick her out

It'll turn to Friday the 13th in the house really quick.

None of my sisters live anywhere near me, but I’d be pissed if they brought their boyfriends to my house.

I would ruin their sex with autistic pururin music

Probably get revenge in a passive aggreesive way like destroy her make up, sabatoge her toothbrush and toothpaste, fuck up her soap or mess with her food assuming if we are both still living with my parents in which case I cannot remove her. Otherwise I'd beat the shit out of her afterward and kick her out, tell her to go live with the chad she dared to disgrace our family with by fornicating like a slut.

I'd told them to leave. My sister doesn't live in the house anyway.

She wouldn't. Me or my dad would kill him and her. We are not cuck westerners. Idea of her having a bf is even a reason for murder

stay in my room hearing her moans like a cuck :feelskek:

nah we have two younger siblings so she can't fuck Chad in our home (yet)
but if for some reason they were out it'd be :feelsrope: fuel
I can't wait to move out

Get my hi point and start shooting

Throw them out the window.

Yell fire in the middle of them fucking

Would never happen in my house thank God

Lock myself in my room like a good little beta and play vidya.

I qould expell them or if preventable not allow them into the house

Call the police because my sisters only 6

Obviously kill chad and make her sleep outside.

Would never happen in my house thank God
This + I really have no relationship with my sisters so I wouldn't personally care but I'd use it as an excuse to slap a bitch.

I don’t have a sister.

But if I did, I would probably end up in prison for murder.

Weird answers tbh. Like a dog on a pile of hay. You will not fuck your sister anyway, why would you cockblock one that can fuck her?

I'd finish them, first chad and then roastie whore

I would neutralize both of them.

prob kick em out

Some of you have sisters, others don't. But imagine your sister brings Chad home one night, while parents are out. They go to their room. What would you do?
JFL this actually happened irl to me. My sister has always brought home men throughout my youth. Her current bf is a 6'5 tyrone and he mogs me by MORE THAN A FOOT and at first my parents banned them from being in the room together, then together with the door closed, then they stopped caring altogether. I'm STILL fucking angry this shit happened to this day. They even used to come into the house smelling like weed I shit you not and my parents did fuck all. I'll stop here before I rant too long but I have plenty more stories of my cuck parents

MURDER THEM

She wouldn't. Me or my dad would kill him and her. We are not cuck westerners. Idea of her having a bf is even a reason for murder

Be happy for her and make sure the Chad's stay is as pleasant as possible :soy:

Tell him to get the fuck out.

Well I'd like to say I'd kick his out of the house but considering the circumstances (he beinig a Chad and me being me I'd probably just go into my room to sulk and cry as he spears my sister's vagina with his cock.

I would get his blood.

I would prob leave the house at night, I have no need to hear my sister moaning from chad fucking her with his legendary thundercock

Nothing I don't really care. I can go for days with out talking to my sister. I can get give 3 fucks if she gets pregnant with Chad's baby don't fucking talk too me and don't make me have responsibility for it.