Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Would You Do If Your Kid Was LGBTQ+

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

What Would You Do If Your Kid Was LGBTQ+

• Total voters
Accept them. After all, they’d still be my kid.

However I won’t have to worry about this because I will never have kids.
Same, but I'll have my son do sperm donation to keep the bloodline going.

much rather my daughter be a lesbian actually

I gonna try to cure your autism.

TBH i don't think i really give a shit enough
TBH i have a limited time on this earth and i don't give enough fucks to care what my children do if i have any

im not sure if i'd would mind that much as long as they give me some grandchildren

I'd fuck my wife more

give him a one way ticket to iraq

Disown. Or kill.

I would be honest about my disappointment but I wouldn't cut ties. I don't know if I could contain my disgust if I had to meet a partner though

Impossible

I either wake up or try stop the illusion

all homosexuals need to be cleansed from this earth, no exceptions

I don't know because I don't even understand the concept of loving something just because you created it. I'll also never have children and I find the entire concept bizarre and entirely impossible, it's like fiction to me.
Hypothetically, I guess I'd accept it and just try to ignore it as best as I can, but I would not tolerate any kind of deviant sexual activity in my home. No bringing boyfriends home, no talking about it etc.
You can be gay, I just don't want to see it or think about it.

Just laugh at them and wait till they turn 18. Most cases of LGBTQ+ are cured by then. If he's had sex with a gay man however, I would beat the shit out of him and disown him.

simple. i kill myself

Disclaimer: This is assuming the kids were full grown adults by the time they told me, because of they were <15 I would beat the shit out of them and fix that brain chemistry while I had the chance.

eh as long as they are not trans

If it is a boy than i accept and love my kid. But it is a girl than i fuck her ass to cure her.

(For fbicel ; I mean i fuck her ass after she become 18 and with full consent.I believe and trust our laws :D)