Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if your hypothetical gf farted around you?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I get that people have different opinions on it, but what would you do if it happened?

I'd feel too awkward if I ignored it, and I'm not an immature soy cuck who would laugh about it, so I'd probably just give her a look of disapproval/disgust.

What about you?

You have to treat women like shit when they fuck up or they will lose respect for you. Remember the personality pill. If you let them slide too much they will walk all over you later and lose respect.

This part of PUA is correct. You need to give women shit constantly for them to respect you. Sometimes you be nice to them. But then you treat them like shit. Then repeat. That's what pimps do and they're the best manipulators of women around.

So you should tell her half jokingly half seriously she's disgusting and if she does that again she's going to sleep out in the yard with the dog.

I wouldn’t mind but maybe I would after reading what Rage wrote

Pretend I heard nothing

I'd threaten to rape her.

So you should tell her half jokingly half seriously she's disgusting and if she does that again she's going to sleep out in the yard with the dog.

That is not a good idea...

You have to treat women like shit when they fuck up or they will lose respect for you. Remember the personality pill. If you let them slide too much they will walk all over you later and lose respect.

This part of PUA is correct. You need to give women shit constantly for them to respect you. Sometimes you be nice to them. But then you treat them like shit. Then repeat. That's what pimps do and they're the best manipulators of women around.

High iq

I get that people have different opinions on it, but what would you do if it happened?

I'd feel too awkward if I ignored it, and I'm not an immature soy cuck who would laugh about it, so I'd probably just give her a look of disapproval/disgust.

What about you?

I'd smell it and enjoy it

i'd tell her to stop that shit

tell her shes nasty and it better not stink or else.

I'd shoot her back with my gas attack

If your animal is shitting everywhere, you know you didn't train it well.

Slap that ass in a goofy manner.

I would hope she would have the decency to be embarrassed and apologize

Punch her in the face