Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you woke up as Chris Brown

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
partly NSFW video btw

came up in my recommended and made me think what if i actually woke up and became chris brown
i would definitely not start singing i would fuck the shit out of those foids that wake up next to him
then beat them up. but they cant do anything cause im chris breezy
also i would be able to do anything and no one cares cause im fucking famous and hot

ill go and smack up rihanna again

Cry, because I'd still be ethnic.

The uncancellable. Before Weinstein, before Cosby, but after Arnie and Pat O'Brien, one of the first to get in trouble for being mean to a woman, and to have the accusations stick. But he somehow managed to beat those accusations. Just like he definitely beat Rihanna.

white people are gods. XD
Indeed they are.
1540580657109.jpg

fak blue eyes mog.......
Blue eyes look so godly, it's amazing that this guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
kRARIEU.jpg

I would have threesomes

Beat women and hate myself for being brown

I would transfer 51% of his total wealth into A FAKE bunch of charities that I would create for myself, then donate the rest to a REAL African charities. I would then determine the time I would eventually return to my original body, then I would set myself up in a trap that takes away my life seconds after my conciouness returns to my real body. Boom. Chris brown kills himself. I can live easy in my real body thanks to that 51%. And I've donated enough money to make myself feel better about not contributing to society. It looks like chrisbrown donated all his money to charity then took his life. Autopsy won't find shit so wouldn't investigate the 51% in the fake charity that the real me can enjoy.