Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you woke up as Chad?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
Imagine you go to sleep tonight, and tomorrow, you wake up as whatever version of Chad you wanted to be. (Race, face, height). You still carry all of your memories from your old body.

1st thing I’d do would be to replicate the exact same things I did in my incel body, but as Chad.
I’d try talking to men and women again, see how different their responses would be. Maybe try cold approaching my oneitis.

Last edited:
Nothing would change, chad is the new sub5 while Tyrone mogs to oblivion

I did mention that you are the “Chad” version of yourself, meaning that you would wake up as whatever ideal man you want to be. And that includes waking up as a different race

I would walk around and see how I'm treated differently then make a Tinder profile and go fuck

I would keep grinding, keep hustling and shoot for my dreams

wake up. go to school. talk to girls, minutes later i would already be hugging them, getting their number. eventually kissing them
and then i would fuck the girls

I’d probably also careermaxx my way into critical infrastructure, and take down the system of this open air prison.

I'd use my Chad status to be successful in life

i would stop going to college, become a model, get 1 gf, and just enjoy live man

I would need to also have my memory erased so that the years of no positive reinforcement doesn’t raise my inhibition. It would be like a fresh start

i would stop going to college, become a model, get 1 gf, and just enjoy live man
Kind of along the lines of what I’d do. Find a good job, settle down with a woman

Update online dating apps and flex my stats, meanwhile I would get my ass to a nightclub and fuck a bitch in the bathroom :smonk:

I would talk to the people I love again and finally be seen as worthy.

I did mention that you are the “Chad” version of yourself, meaning that you would wake up as whatever ideal man you want to be. And that includes waking up as a different race
Nothing would change because Im retarded and I would pick wrong chad features that would look together caricaturally.

Chad cant be a model anymore. White chad is the new subhuman

Chad cant be a model anymore. White chad is the new subhuman
pretty sure he said you can choose your race, so you can be tyrone or chadpreet if you want ig lol

Nothing would change because Im retarded and I would pick wrong chad features that would look together caricaturally.

Incel God will have it figured out for you, so don’t worry

Fuck a tinder hole. In front of the bathroom mirror. Standing doggy.

rape rape rape

I would probably lose my resentment and become overall a better person. It would still be impossible to form a genuine connection with a woman because believing in that is akin to believing in Disney tales and I'm not interested in one night stands. So I guess I would careermax and succeed because of the halo effect. Then I'd settle with a younger and healthy woman, with the explicit and only goal of creating a stable family, and I'll move with her in some peaceful countryside place. I'd have good genes and money so my kids should have a good life and become good and strong persons. I'm not very ambitious, that would be good enough for me. Sadly it's probably a naive idea, as I don't see a modern woman accept such a lifestyle. Oh well.

Not much would change, still a doomer, still not rich, still no status.

Maybe go into a club and get some girls, maybe roam around a college campus and approch a bunch of girls.

Anyway its not like being Chad in looks makes you instantly get sex and cold approches still have a shit success rate even among good looking guys.

Anyway its not like being Chad in looks makes you instantly get sex and cold approches still have a shit success rate even among good looking guys.
the way I see it, being Chad means you can actually play the game instead of it being rigged and over from the start

immediately start knocking foids up and abandoning them, essentially start exploiting and destroying foids mentally as revenge for my mistreatment. Apart from that, nothing much would change.

the way I see it, being Chad means you can actually play the game instead of it being rigged and over from the start
yeah kinda, but still tons of other things matter like I said status, money, influence, education. JUST looking good lets you play but its not an insta win button.

The only insta win button is if you were born as a good looking chick in a rich family THAT is tutorial mode.

I would talk to anyone I want without fear of getting judged by my looks.

I would also try acting the exact same as I did before to show how much your looks actually matter. I don't know if I could enjoy any of it though because I would remember my old life and how I was treated before. Even though I have already accepted the blackpill I think there would be a second awakening if anything like that happened.

keep posting here with my fellow truecels like nothing has happened

So does waking up chad include having some kind of position of status or something, cause this is kinda true

I Would go find myself a hot emo bitch to explore her goods.

See how much I can get away with. The sky is the limit now.

Pump and dump foids.

Fulfill my dream of engaging in consensual handholding with a woman.

I'd mostly just go about my life as usual. Maybe become a househusband to a rich, decent, and comely woman or something.
keep posting here with my fellow truecels like nothing has happened
tbh

Start a mass movement with me as its leader