Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you woke up as a mogger?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Imagine you woke up as a tall, muscular Chad with Meeks tier looks. What would you do? What would be the first thing?
Just imagine being a mogger

View: https://youtu.be/qVdgaSuAjII

Last edited:
i would try to get a job in the local shopping as a mall cop

First marry a billionare foid like Meeks did, then reverse divorcerape on her and then fuck bitches being a millionaire until I die.

I would also buy this website

Troll foids using myself to chadfish for a little bit then go out and enjoy life.

First marry a billionare foid like Meeks did, then reverse divorcerape on her and then fuck bitches being a millionaire until I die.

Troll foids using myself to chadfish for a little bit then go out and enjoy life.
:dab:

>Tall, MUSCULAR
ok i'd go straight to people who berated me, annoyed me, mocked me in past and beat the shit out of them, would even commit murder on some of them and then just LDAR

based

Stare at women in public

If I woke up a mogger tomorrow I’d change my life from the ground up

Become a Janny on Incels.is

Moneymaxx as much as i can.
Then, using that money and my charisma to create and lead an incel kommando.

Leave.

it’s over