Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you woke up as a chad tomorrow?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
If I woke up as a chad I would find a stacy wife and have 10 kids with her. What about you?

The first thing I would do is walk outside and experience all the eye fucking from other foids. Cant imagine the dopamine from that... we will never experience that.

Start strutting outside in nice clothing and enjoying life every day

Get a job and start building my life. In two years I would achieve 100 times more than in 37 years as a loser.

The first thing I would do is walk outside and experience all the eye fucking from other foids. Cant imagine the dopamine from that... we will never experience that.

Just live that Leo DiCaprio pump n’ dump life.

Get rid of the bitch as soon as she turns 24 and replace her with a younger model always.

They can’t pair bond with you anyway and they’ll only eventually betray you and leave you in the end so you’re only hurting yourself to try and have a successful relationship with them.

And for all any of us knows the majority of those supposed “successful” relationships where the couple stays together and APPEARS outwardly happy the guy is actually suffering badly from a dead bedroom as his wife secretly or not so secretly pines away for Chad or Tyrone or both. Jfl. :feelskek:

Get rid of the bitch as soon as she turns 24 and replace her with a younger model always.

They can’t pair bond with you anyway and they’ll only eventually betray you and leave you in the end so you’re only hurting yourself to try and have a successful relationship with them.

And for all any of us knows the majority of those supposed “successful” relationships where the couple stays together and APPEARS outwardly happy the guy is actually suffering badly from a dead bedroom as his wife secretly or not so secretly pines away for Chad or Tyrone or both. Jfl. :feelskek:

Although I yearn for a life with a loving wife and a family, I know from observing reality that if a Chad doesn’t dump the woman first, the woman will get tired and leave herself (with half and the kids). See: Tom Brady

Leo is probably doing the right thing for his looks level and career level, not getting committed like that, even if he wants to, the current court system and laws will just fuck him over.

Heck, maybe I’d even like to wake up a 6 or 7, or even just a 4 or 5 but NT, over waking up a Chad. Would probably give me a better shot at the life I want.

Hard to say, probably go to some Rave Club.

I mean just looking like Chad doesnt do that much, what about a Car? Money? Education?

Most Chads have these on top of looking Supreme.

Based

i'd go up to pompous htns and assert dominance and laugh as they try to play off what im doing as a joke

Fuck lots of girls and then find a great wife

would it also make me more confident mentally?

I would get a Stacy gf and force her to give into my twisted fetishes. I’d also make her get her tubes tied so there would be no risk of me ever having kids. She’d gladly to it too because I’m Chad. I hate the thought of kids so fucking much.

fuck any hot foid and leave them afterwards

Get a girlfriend and live a normal life.

Proly become a movie actor for like those shitty romcom movies that foids like the kissing both or wtv and fuck the actresses after shooting the scenes

If I woke up as a chad I would find a stacy wife and have 10 kids with her. What about you?
How to become a slave and suicidal at the same time

after she can no longer give birth i would get a second one and keep breeding

Would go to College and enjoy an endless supply of prime pussy and free As from all the MILF teachers who are also sucking my cock on daily basis while also getting things, food and money from my girlfriends and my social group of "friends" who are dying to walk around me because I'm Chad.

Would go to College and enjoy an endless supply of prime pussy and free As from all the MILF teachers who are also sucking my cock on daily basis while also getting things, food and money from my girlfriends and my social group of "friends" who are dying to walk around me because I'm Chad.
That's the dream

I would get a Stacy gf and force her to give into my twisted fetishes. I’d also make her get her tubes tied so there would be no risk of me ever having kids. She’d gladly to it too because I’m Chad. I hate the thought of kids so fucking much.
based. i agree. having kids seems weirdly cucked. also once u have kids, ur life is pretty much over and ur kids are pretty much ur replacement (you are literally caring for and nurturing your replacements, i know it's just nature, but I hate the idea of it).

based. i agree. having kids seems weirdly cucked. also once u have kids, ur life is pretty much over and ur kids are pretty much ur replacement (you are literally caring for and nurturing your replacements, i know it's just nature, but I hate the idea of it).
Same. I hate the thought of giving up my freedom and hobbies to support kids

Get on a dating app and have a threesome with 2 foids