Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you were perma-banned from these forums?

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
I only ask since several of the more noteworthy and indeed, notorious, comrades here have recently been permabanned but then granted judicial reprieve and restored as members in good standing here in these forums. I personally consider my activity on here to be my primary means of socialization, albeit vicariously, and I likewise have so thoroughly assimilated the culture of inceldom and the ideology of the Blackpill that it would be inconceivable for me to continue a normal life without access to this proverbial safe space. I would probably try to fly to Syria or Turkey and then cross the border into Iraq and join my Mujahedeen Brothers in the Caliphate in their fight against the debauchery, licentiousness and vile promiscuity of the western world. What would you comrades do?

This forum is one of the only things I have. It can't be taken away from me! :woke:

I've been writing a lot of my thoughts down on paper I'd start posting YouTube videos

This forum is one of the only things I have. It can't be taken away from me! :woke:
Agreed which is why I really think that permabans need to be very carefully contemplated and really ought to require a consensus vote of the mods if not a unanimous vote of them and the approval of Master himself. Due process considerations seems to me to demand at least as much.

I've been banned everywhere I go, I'd just cope some other way, probably do more productive things with my time.

Yeah fr man, I feel a strong sense of belonging here
See my response above my Brother to the fellow comrade. I think we need to petition Master to change some of the rules regarding permabans and make the contingent on the unanimous vote of all the mods instead of what amounts to a potentially entirely arbitrary decision by only one mod.

I don't know, I haven't done anything ban worthy before...

I grew attached to this community, so I would just lurk or something...

I had to ponder this very recently

life looked so dark & bleak
Exactly and that is why I am advocating for a more judicious and scrupulous application of due process prior to the issuance of a permaban. Perhaps a unanimous vote of all the mods with the assent of Master might be more suitable, especially for those of us who have achieved some measure of standing and veterancy in these forums like you and I.

I don't know, I haven't done anything ban worthy before...

I grew attached to this community, so I would just lurk or something...
I've been permabanned twice before but thanks to the intercessory powers of some of my Brocels in high places, I was granted a reprieve and this is precisely why I can empathize with those comrades who are permabanned and likewise which is why I advocate for a more scrupulous application of due process whereby the unanimous vote of all mods is required.

I've been banned everywhere I go, I'd just cope some other way, probably do more productive things with my time.
I too considered that as an option but I realized that this forum is too important for me to merely try and move on. It would be a catastrophic blow to my psychological well being and notwithstanding the fact that I have careermaxxed, statusmaxxed and musclemaxxed in life thus far, I would seriously consider taking the path of Shaheed with my Brothers in the Caliphate.

I've been writing a lot of my thoughts down on paper I'd start posting YouTube videos
Excellent suggestion and I have actually considered doing the same, even without being banned here as it would be a viable means for us to control the narrative about incel sub-culture and avoid foids, jews and faggots contriving to perceive us in the least charitable way imaginable.

Like you said this forum is my primary social thing.

If I were permabanned there is r/shortguys it would not be as good and would probably get taken down eventually, becoming a redditor even if it was just for that one sub would be a new low

Excellent suggestion and I have actually considered doing the same, even without being banned here as it would be a viable means for us to control the narrative about incel sub-culture and avoid foids, jews and faggots contriving to perceive us in the least charitable way imaginable.
Yeah I will be uploading my first video soon, I hope some people find it and appreciate me I've written so many pages in the last 2 days.

Like you said this forum is my primary social thing.

If I were permabanned there is r/shortguys it would not be as good and would probably get taken down eventually, becoming a redditor even if it was just for that one sub would be a new low
Exactly and this is why I think we need to create a petition that can be submitted to Master which will advocate for a greater application of due process so as to ensure that no member in good standing is arbitrarily or inequitably dispossessed of his right of access to this community. It seems to me that this is particularly salient for those of us who have seniority and time in grade such as you and I. Perhaps a unanimous vote of all the mods would be required to permaban a ranking member of the forums. I'm a lawyer so I do understand these principles and they are inextricably linked with our own American system of jurisprudence.

Yeah I will be uploading my first video soon, I hope some people find it and appreciate me I've written so many pages in the last 2 days.
I have already made content for YouTube but have yet to post it since I am reasonably certain that it will result in my account being shut down immediately. We have to tread carefully in the domain of YT videos and scrupulously adhere to the rules and policies.

Exactly and this is why I think we need to create a petition that can be submitted to Master which will advocate for a greater application of due process so as to ensure that no member in good standing is arbitrarily or inequitably dispossessed of his right of access to this community. It seems to me that this is particularly salient for those of us who have seniority and time in grade such as you and I. Perhaps a unanimous vote of all the mods would be required to permaban a ranking member of the forums. I'm a lawyer so I do understand these principles and they are inextricably linked with our own American system of jurisprudence.
If one mod can just perma ban and thats it perhaps thats not that fantastic.

Ultimately I dont know much about how it works and have not seen any unjust perma bans so I find my opinion on the matter pretty ill informed and pointless.

If one mod can just perma ban and thats it perhaps thats not that fantastic.

Ultimately I dont know much about how it works and have not seen any unjust perma bans so I find my opinion on the matter pretty ill informed and pointless.
I am almost certain that a single mod can unliterally issue a permaban. I have personally been permabanned twice from this website, once my SGTincel back in 2018 and then more recently by someone else and it was only through much back channel machinations and the empathetic consideration of Fat Link that I was eventually restored. Again, the point is that we need to ensure that those of us who are truly dedicated to this community cannot be arbitrarily subjected to recension of our access privilege's which is why a consensus vote or a unanimous vote ought to be necessary.

I am almost certain that a single mod can unliterally issue a permaban. I have personally been permabanned twice from this website, once my SGTincel back in 2018 and then more recently by someone else and it was only through much back channel machinations and the empathetic consideration of Fat Link that I was eventually restored. Again, the point is that we need to ensure that those of us who are truly dedicated to this community cannot be arbitrarily subjected to recension of our access privilege's which is why a consensus vote or a unanimous vote ought to be necessary.
Perhaps just making it 2 mods instead of one would be a good start.

Permabans are necessary at times but usually i found on forums which i was banned the mods were on ego trip

Perhaps just making it 2 mods instead of one would be a good start.
I agree but I think that the due process considerations necessitate that a much greater degree of deliberation and assessment of the relevant merits of the case be mandated. Consider it to be analogous to the decision by a court of general criminal jurisdiction to sanction the legal execution of a criminal who had been convicted of a death eligible offense. There is a mandatory appeals process which requires an appellate court to review both the merits of the case, the substantive areas of the law as well as vet it for any potential procedural errors. Something analogous here might be contemplated whereby a panel of mods makes a recommendation and then Master serves as the functional equivalent of an appellate court of review and adjudicates the sentence. I can even write the policy on the basis of my familiarity with Constitutional protections irl.

I agree but I think that the due process considerations necessitate that a much greater degree of deliberation and assessment of the relevant merits of the case be mandated. Consider it to be analogous to the decision by a court of general criminal jurisdiction to sanction the legal execution of a criminal who had been convicted of a death eligible offense. There is a mandatory appeals process which requires an appellate court to review both the merits of the case, the substantive areas of the law as well as vet it for any potential procedural errors. Something analogous here might be contemplated whereby a panel of mods makes a recommendation and then Master serves as the functional equivalent of an appellate court of review and adjudicates the sentence. I can even write the policy on the basis of my familiarity with Constitutional protections irl.
The ideas good but it will never happen, its probably slightly overkill for this forum anyway even if it does serve as our primary form of social communication.

The ideas good but it will never happen, its probably slightly overkill for this forum anyway even if it does serve as our primary form of social communication.
Consider it as a safety net to prevent disenfranchised, hopeless and suicidal/homicidal banned members of the forums either going ER or becoming Jihadists. I personally think this world needs more Jihadists and less faggots trying to gain notoriety on social media by walking into a school with an AR. Jihad is a higher moral pathway and it is the only way to achieve Shaheed in the eyes of Allah. Likewise, it has a capacity to wrought overwhelingly catastrophic destruction on the western world so thank Allah for that. But all that notwithstanding, I am being serious when I insinuate that some of the more mentally unstable comrades need this site to preserve some modicum of sanity.

I have already made content for YouTube but have yet to post it since I am reasonably certain that it will result in my account being shut down immediately. We have to tread carefully in the domain of YT videos and scrupulously adhere to the rules and policies.
Im mostly moderate comparing to other incels most of my writing involves looks theory and how I get discriminated by everyone for it

I wouldn't care. Nothing matters. I wouldn't even care if I dropped dead right now.

This forum Is my life

I wouldn't care. Nothing matters. I wouldn't even care if I dropped dead right now.
I'm sorry you feel that way brother. Perhaps you can seek consolation in the invigorating and empowering ideology of Jihad which I myself have found to be a source of immense personal fortitude in the face of an otherwise immiserating experience in life. Also, there are many cope's that I have successfully employed throughout my many years as a veteran incel (I'm 43) including gymmaxxing, musclemaxxing, status and job maxxing and generally making as much of an effort improve myself through the cultivation of the mind and the development of the body as possible. There is hope brother, though it will take some self-discipline and dedication to actualize it.

This forum Is my life
Agreed. For me it is an imperative and indispensable extension of my reality and I can honestly say that the bonds of friendship, comradery and solidarity that I have made here are more vibrant, robust and resilient then the actual relationships I have with most people in the real world.

It would be a bad day for the Chads I have to be around constantly.

It would be a bad day for the Chads I have to be around constantly.
Haha I approve of your contingency plans brother. Perhaps instead of that, you may also consider joining me and my Mujahedeen Islamic Brothers in arms to strike back at the soycity, the foids, chads and all the jews who have repressed and demeaned you so horribly. Only through Jihad can we cleanse our inequities and achieve righteous Shaheed in the eyes of Allah. Inshallah my Brother and may the peace of Allah be with you.

Go about my day I guess. It would just be one more community I've been rejected from. It would suck but it is what it is.

I don't know, this forum has become a part of me

I go through phases of not using this forum for months at a time and then coming back, but it’d still be pretty saddening tbh

damn, I would be super sad if I got perma banned. That would mean I could never use this forum again, especially if I got hardbanned from the site.

Already happened. :feelskek:

Got perma banned in 2020 for promoting going ER too much, too openly, then got unbanned last year when everyone else got unbanned too.

A bit sad not being able to post and cope here, but after awhile I just kept rotting away with wage slaving and video games.

From every incel forum?

Guess I'd videogamemaxx

Already happened. :feelskek:

Got perma banned in 2020 for promoting going ER too much, too openly, then got unbanned last year when everyone else got unbanned too.

A bit sad not being able to post and cope here, but after awhile I just kept rotting away with wage slaving and video games.
Same. I was perma banned twice before, once by that douchebag faggot jew lover SGTincel who, thanks be to Allah has evidently been purged from these forums and then a second time for having accrued excessive warnings. I too found viable and constructive means by which to cope with the loss of the gratification I derive from the interactions I have with the brocels on these forums and ended up increasing my weekly Steam hours from about 25 to greater then 40. But gaming just doesn't provide the same level of intrinsic satisfaction nor does it offer the sense of solidarity and camaraderie that only can be found here.

do something else probably

From every incel forum?

Guess I'd videogamemaxx
Yeah that was what I had done back in 2018 when the faggot, jew lover SGTincel who used to rule these forums in a tyrannical manner had perma banned me for advocating for the annihilation of the jews. I actually played Skyrim through twice in its entirety with two different characters including all the side quests in about a three month period of time, so at least I used my ban constructively by massively enhancing my gaming skills.

I only ask since several of the more noteworthy and indeed, notorious, comrades here have recently been permabanned but then granted judicial reprieve and restored as members in good standing here in these forums. I personally consider my activity on here to be my primary means of socialization, albeit vicariously, and I likewise have so thoroughly assimilated the culture of inceldom and the ideology of the Blackpill that it would be inconceivable for me to continue a normal life without access to this proverbial safe space. I would probably try to fly to Syria or Turkey and then cross the border into Iraq and join my Mujahedeen Brothers in the Caliphate in their fight against the debauchery, licentiousness and vile promiscuity of the western world. What would you comrades do?
This site is the only place on the internet in which I can interact with people like me and who know what it's like to be thrown under the bus. I'd hate to get perma-banned from here.

This forum is important to me

This site is the only place on the internet in which I can interact with people like me and who know what it's like to be thrown under the bus. I'd hate to get perma-banned from here.
Exactly right and those are my sentiments as well. This is why I would personally advocate for a more stringent review of any circumstances which could conceivably result in a permaban for any member in good standing. There needs to be an element of basic fairness as well as adherence to due process considerations otherwise brocels can be banned in a completely arbitrary and capricious manner without even a coherent explanation, which incidentally, is how I had originally been banned.

Become active on a different forum alike.

I have a fear of getting banned If i will talk about similar things, I dont know what will I really do if that happens

but i guess you will only make it when you get banned