Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you were a Chad?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
A lot of here people really hate Chad for sleeping with multiple women and call it immoral. What would u do if you were him ?

If i was born a Chad, i would NEVER ever commit to a single foid, sleep with as many of them as possible, beat the living shit out of each one of them since i know there would be no consequences, if possible rape them, gaslight them and inflict as much emotional abuse as possible.

Basically i would do all the things that a Chad does. Chad is based. It's sad i couldn't be one. Sometimes i don't even regret being an incel but rather the inability to abuse foids.

Last edited:
i would tradmaxx

Id actually ruin foids lives and complain on social media all day about how much harassment I get. Id complain to HR everyday for foids looking at me and post private DMs on social media just for laughs

Id actually ruin foids lives and complain on social media all day about how much harassment I get. Id complain to HR everyday for foids looking at me and post private DMs on social media just for laughs
Nobody would really give a shit tho

i'd be splitting foids in half left and right, the fuck else would i do?

Nobody would really give a shit tho
Foids would. Its like when Henry Cavill complained about feminism they can't stand having chad going against their world domination plan

Fuck my shit up somehow so no foid sees me as a future betabuxxer, then clap cheeks like there's no tomorrow.

i will body-count maxxing until i get a 4 digit body count

A lot of here people really hate Chad for sleeping with multiple women and call it immoral. What would u do if you were him ?

If i was born a Chad, i would NEVER ever commit to a single foid, sleep with as many of them as possible, beat the living shit out of each one of them since i know there would be no consequences, if possible rape them, gaslight them and inflict as much emotional abuse as possible.

Basically i would do all the things that a Chad does. Chad is based. It's sad i couldn't be one. Sometimes i don't even regret being an incel but rather the inability to abuse foids.
i would be a white supremacist influencer like Kanye West only my brand would be a rip off of Abercrombie but anti gay, the most lookist ARYAN brand ever made, and I would make country music instead of rap. I would also do cocaine every second

Last edited:
i will body-count maxxing until i get a 4 digit body count
i'd be maxxing until my disgusting herpes ridden dick rotted off from gangrene

I would make some dumb shit youtube videos and become millionaire

pump and dump

coom and zoom

smash and dash

hit it and quit it

not end my shit :fuk:

I'd get a stacy wife, have beautiful babies, and live a happy life.

The alternative is to live a hedonistic life, but I'm not a fucking degenerate.

i'd use my chad status to blackpill normies

I’d recruit them and make money off them and build an empire

pump and dump , build a harem or smh , use my looks to be a Model Degenerate

Start a cult and steal money from my foid followers

Attract foids, kidnap them and kill them for the glory of the almighty nation of Incelistan

Hard to know since my brains probably would work differently.
I have a strong desire to dominate females ( like grabbing them by hair, by other parts of the body ) but this isn't an option for an ugly weiro.

Make one tiktok
Become famous
N.then rich

I would fuck as many females as i could, i would have multiple girlfriends and abuse all of them, i would make up for the time i was lonely and miserable.

I was going to say I'd do what I've always wanted to and commit to one woman for a romantic relationship (assuming she wouldn't leave me for another chad, which she probably would).

Seeing some people here's answers here is too funny though, unfortunately I don't think even chad has the ability to report foids for harassment, even if they are chads they are still men and don't have female privilege.

I would still be respectful of incels. I wouldn't bully incels.

I would not spend so much time reading fictional stories or playing games.
I played a lot games and read a lot of series like manhwa and manga; after being blackpill, I found most of the story are about chad mcs whether by looks or superpowers, which give chad status in verses and sometimes can be number one factor for attraction like the a 2-3/10 strong person would a chad/gigachad and 10/10 with no powers be treated as a 1/10. I cringed when those MC are dense or basically close to mentalcel, if not plot armor.

Chad version of me would be more outgoing from the halo effect, would reproductionmax as sperm donor, and would try to bang for at least a week.

Just get one cute loyal foid with an athletic body to spend my life with.

My life would be the compete opposite if i I were a chad.

Go to the nightclubs or other social events/parties and pick up hot girls.:feelshehe:

I would Chadfish toilets who live hundreds of kilometers away from me just to make them travel for nothing and in addition to that, make a following by making toilets simp for me like that fag who posted a minute-long video of his face and got millions of hos drooling after him.

I don't want to have anything to do with them sexually after what I've been through, but I do want to accelerate the already inevitable decline and downfall caused by their maladaptive primitive insticts and I want them to suffer from it while I benefit.