Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you met an IT cuck in real life ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
These niggas are literal predators that feed on our misery and pain. Why not do something to them and enjoy their misery and pain (in a video game ofc) ?

nothing because they are gay

The same thing I’ve been doing ie give them my McDonald’s order and have them fill my sack with burgers and fries. :feelskek:

These niggas are literal predators that feed on our misery and pain. Why not do something to them and enjoy their misery and pain (in a video game ofc) ?
AdvocateDoogy

The same thing I’ve been doing ie give them my McDonald’s order and have them fill my sack with burgers and fries. :feelskek:
Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Beat them into hospital

nothing

I would #go on my way and ignore him

Grab a knife and cut on his head an swatiska (in minecraft)

I would debate bro them

I would destroy them with facts and logic

These niggas are literal predators that feed on our misery and pain. Why not do something to them and enjoy their misery and pain (in a video game ofc)
They are a bunch of autistic that smell like shit that's why they always cite shower like they discovered it yesterday
I would probably not eve touch them

Behead them (in the Operation Simulator)

beat him to death and hang him on a nearby tree