Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you looked like this guy for one week?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
d6y-AndGS1ueRD4MidHtwg.jpeg

1dd004818028dd997c9d7ea902e015ef.jpg

I'd go have as much sex as humanly possible.

Hook up with females, expose their nature, document it and raise blackpill awareness.

Fuck as many women that I can while treating them like complete shit.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Fuck as many women that I can while treating them like complete shit.

Absolutely this.

modus_coperandi said:
Hook up with females, expose their nature, document it and raise blackpill awareness.

Exactly what I would do too.

What would you do once the week is over lol

Weed said:
Back to your original form of a truecel.

I know, I mean... Would you still be a truecel? But you hypothetically slayed. This is an important philosophical question for our community.

How would you cope? Or would you mope? Or would it be instant rope? I like this trope.

blickpall said:
I know, I mean... Would you still be a truecel? But you hypothetically slayed. This is an important philosophical question for our community.

How would you cope? Or would you mope? Or would it be instant rope? I like this trope.

You still would be a truecel after this since you were a different looking person.
I think most people would rope themselves after experiencing the true slayer life and then going back to truecel form since that would be too much blackpill to handle from first hand experience. Minority would cope and jerk off to these memories. Just my opinion

Create a thread on incels asking for ratings and complaint how my non by brain is holding me back.

Fuck everything i see at my sight.

I’d go out in public and not feel self-concious about the way I look for the first time ever in my entire life, I’d laugh, smile, without worrying about coming off as some creepy psycho, no sex, just existing comfortably. Maybe I’d sell naked pictures of myself to gay men on Craigslist for money while I’m at it, the possibilities are endless.

Jexistential_ said:
I’d go out in public and not feel self-concious about the way I look for the first time ever in my entire life, I’d laugh, smile, without worrying about coming off as some creepy psycho, no sex, just existing comfortably. Maybe I’d sell naked pictures of myself to gay men on Craigslist for money while I’m at it, the possibilities are endless.

Or just make an instagram account and make money of thirsty whore stacies tbh. CPA and shit like that, they will click your links because you're hot

He looks like the average good looking guy, he doesn't stand out with any of his features.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
He looks like the average good looking guy, he doesn't stand out with any of his features.

Cope he slays the most.

universallyabhorred said:
Cope he slays the most.

He was a 7.5/10 in his prime, he doesn't slay the most. Stop overrating people's looks.

He was a 7.5/10 in his prime, he doesn't slay the most. Stop overrating people's looks.

He is a 9 to females, his generic features actually make him more attractive to females than models like O'pry and Gandy, whom only closet lookismer fags rate as the best.

universallyabhorred said:
He is a 9 to females, his generic features actually make him more attractive to females than models like O'pry and Gandy, whom  only closet lookismer fags rate as the best.

Brad Pitt definitely has more appeal than O'pry and Gandy, no doubt about that. O'pry and Gandy are also both good looking men in their own rights, don't get me wrong. I personally think the best looking people are mixed, as long as there is white in the mix. Zayn Malik, Jeremy Meeks, etc.

Yup, slay every hot cunt out there.

have the time of my life and and then kill myself after its over because i know its not worth living anymore

Fuck way too many sluts out there. Fucking sluts always go for chads like this

1994-actor-beautiful-boy-Favim.com-4051296.gif

yeah sure

Oh yeah and start a Fight Club and Black Pill all disenfranchised men, culminating in Project Mayhem. kek

I would go around not feeling like shit. I would wake up in the morning with the will to actually do something. I would be funny and outgoing around people and I'd talk with everyone. I'd make new friends and I'd enjoy what being attractive really feels like.

Huge cope. Prime Pitt is one of the chaddiest Chads of all time.

Uglychincel said:
Huge cope. Prime Pitt is one of the chaddiest Chads of all time.

LOL!!!!!! I'm not coping. :D