Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you had a gf and she found out you had a .is account?

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
She sees all the times you posted ''foid'' and ''nigger'' and is horrified

wdyd?

I've already told her :forcedsmile:

I'm currently browsing here with my harem of stacys they don't care

Just tell her ive had a hard life and needed a place to talk to others who understand and we say fucked up things together because we don’t give a fuck about being woke and polite

i would say im an incel tears poster who has an account for anthropologic purposes, and that i actually hate inkwells. i feel like this would actually work

Try to convince her she’s actually in the wrong and try to make what I did look awesome.

Idc I just know my future gf will be racist too

Just tell her ive had a hard life and needed a place to talk to others who understand and we say fucked up things together because we don’t give a fuck about being woke and polite
Foids like to by sympathetic but I don't think it's real. A .is account is probably an ick

I'd tell her I was undercover and doing research and by learning precisely how not to treat women from dirty inkwells I acquired the skills to woo her

I'd tell her I was undercover and doing research and by learning precisely how not to treat women from dirty inkwells I acquired the skills to woo her
You say that but I know there/were users with gfs jfl

if she can't stand based catposts then I would break up

she is not the one

I'd tell her to take me or leave me

If I ever live long enough to find someone, it would be because my brothers in incel spaces helped me find reasons to live along the way.

id tell her to start postmaxing on my behalf, tired of this gray shit