Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you had a feminist soyboy cuck brother?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Your soyboy brother is a feminist,cuck,incel in denial bluepilled kween worshiper,BLM and antifa activist,with gauged ears,nose full of piercings and is in a open "relationship" with fat 2/10 white single mother roastie,What would you do?

Would you put him out of his misery? in minecraft story mode of course...

Last edited:
I would have no brother.

Probably wouldn't interact much

Wouldn't make sense as my brother would not be white so he would be none of those things.

If it was a younger brother, I would bully the shit out of him until he ropes. Those sort of degenerate trash don’t deserve to live. They all need a bullet to the head

Your soyboy brother is a feminist,cuck,incel in denial bluepilled kween worshiper,BLM and antifa activist,with gauged ears,nose full of piercings and is in a open "relationship" with fat 2/10 white single mother roastie,What would you do?

Would you put him out of his misery? in minecraft story mode of course...
I would disown him. Men with a cuckish ideology and no standards (=ready to accept the worst scum of womankind under the least favourable terms) are one of the causes of our suffering.

I would let him live. In ten years of hard rejections and foids lies, he would be more balckpilled than me.

If it was a younger brother, I would bully the shit out of him until he ropes. Those sort of degenerate trash don’t deserve to live. They all need a bullet to the head

What if he was older and taller than you? but still thin as fuk.

What if he was older and taller than you? but still thin as fuk.
Then I can’t be as overt but I would definitely try to fuck him over in several ways. Depending on the parents, I could constantly play victim and falsely accuse him of stuff.

I'd fuck him in the ass, if not for the fact that he'd enjoy it. Jokes aside, my dad is a boomercuck, and I can't stand him. Sometimes I wonder whether he's even my biological father.