Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you do if you got a gf and she LAUGHED at you in your face for being a virgin

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

& she thought it was hilarious that she was the first girl to ever give you any pussy in your entire life even though you had always been a desperate horny incelibate. And she also made fun of you for getting turned on and getting a boner from small things like kisses because you had never experienced them before. She also thinks it is adorable how you get super excited like a dog whenever you get to have sex with her

No I won't tell you what you want to hear, glowie.

huh, so this is the average chainsaw man fan

Again, I have no involvement with Shannon Rose Bosanac.

rape her immediately then and there so that I'm no longer virgin and she cant make fun of me for it

i would eat chicken

Are you always reading mangas or something?

I wouldn't care, I'd be happy with myself.

View attachment 539698

& she thought it was hilarious that she was the first girl to ever give you any pussy in your entire life even though you had always been a desperate horny incelibate. And she also made fun of you for getting turned on and getting a boner from small things like kisses because you had never experienced them before. She also thinks it is adorable how you get super excited like a dog whenever you get to have sex with her
10/10 thread :society:

View attachment 539698

huh, so this is the average chainsaw man fan

aQ4y9Zu.gif
steaming.gif

View attachment 539698

Id make sure I smash the bitch so hard she cowers in fear before Me, laughing would then be the last thing on her mind

I would just ask her if she wants to break up. If she refuses I would then tell her to stop mocking fun of the fact that i’m a virgin or we’re done. Respect is a 2 way street.

__makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_ikuwaa__sample-eac1a3f8a3396ef69f5eb29a264c4ed3.jpg

Threaten her 6 dogs(YJK) with punishment.

If you google SRB, your threads are the top results. Jfl has she ever googled her own name?
He obviously wants her to see all the shit he posts about her or he wouldn't post her irl full name and social media accounts daily

He obviously wants her to see all the shit he posts about her or he wouldn't post her irl full name and social media accounts daily
Yes it's very low inhib of him because she can quickly deduce who posted it

If she thought it was THAT funny then doesn't it also mean she is surprised... so it is like a compliment?

Would still be annoying on some level though ngl.

f7a911a44212cc32b3b4c62e0e90aef2.jpg

Don't mind me. Just taking a shit in your thread

Using my wizard powers I would travel back in time two minutes to punch myself in the face for thinking about telling her something like that.

If her point were funny I'd laugh along, if not, I'd tell her to quit it.

I'd slap her across the face. :fuk:

If she thought it was THAT funny then doesn't it also mean she is surprised... so it is like a compliment?

Would still be annoying on some level though ngl.
High IQ :feelsokman:

stone her, in minecraft

This post proves that literal children are on this site. Why would she be your girlfriend if you've never smashed before? What kind of autistic child mentality is this? You think normies just go up to each other and ask "hey do you want to be bf and gf?" and then hold hands at the park? looool:feelskek: They build up a rapport of steady sex first and then build a relationship out of that ffs.... literal 12 year olds are on this site. Tomorrow I'm gonna see a post titled what is smegma? with the serious tag :feelskek:

Last edited:
This post proves that literal children are on this site. Why would she be your girlfriend if you've never smashed before? What kind of autistic child mentality is this?

I get more attached if people reject me or bully me or ignore me or abandon me I want their approval,

being mean but honest is part of the appeal for weakminded losers like me

Id be like “fix the problem then bitch”

this will 100% happen to all virgins without a fucking doubt

:feelswhat: What kind of post is this ?