Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you found out you had a secret female stalker?

What would you do?

• Question her then kill her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
You live on your own, and for the past 3 years, a white Stacy tier woman with gorgeous black hair has been stalking you, touching herself from watching you through your window for hours, sneaking into your house at night to steal your underwear and other clothes to sniff them, and eat food that you’ve bitten off of and lick your toothbrush. You finally catch her one day, what would you do?

You live on your own, and for the past 3 years, a white Stacy tier woman with gorgeous black hair has been stalking you, touching herself from watching you through your window for hours, sneaking into your house at night to steal your underwear and other clothes to sniff them, and eat food that you’ve bitten off of and lick your toothbrush. You finally catch her one day, what would you do?
is that not a character from two and a half men?

shit now i remember, that show pissed of so many feminists where i lived, that character especially for some reasons

I would fuck her hard

Wes Craven Horror GIF by filmeditor

fuck kill and freeze the body so i can defrost it and get fuck doll, no way too complain about headaches and not being in the mood

shit now i remember, that show pissed of so many feminists where i lived, that character especially for some reasons
Yeah, foids seethed for women being portrayed as hypergamous fuckmeat.

She wouldn't be a secret if I knew, GrAY

I would look for my schizophrenia medicine

Fuck her for sure, i won't leave an oppurtunity like that

I'd give her the world (in minecraft)

I think I'd give her the benefit of the doubt

we have common interests after all

she likes me and I also like me

My reaction:

I think I'd give her the benefit of the doubt

we have common interests after all

she likes me and I also like me
that said, I think it's important to be cautious if you had a foid stalker

if she stalks you too hard, you might pick up a rape accusation for idk forcing her to break in

male stalkers are probably more benign for foids

Third option down. :feelsokman:

She could fix me I think.