Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you finally achieved a normie life but then this happened?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
What would you do if you ascended, got a gf, married her, had kids, got a pre-nup for marriage stability, everything looked perfect...

Then she tells you shes divorcing you and not only that but shes been having an affair for years with your worst enemy. Then she tells you that the court is going to give her ownership of the home, full custody of the kids and 50% of all your remaining assets as well as alimony derived from your income for the rest of her life. The terms of the prenup got torn up after she told the court that you forced her to agree to them under duress. Not only that the video of her ripping up the legal prenup agreement that r/theredpill told you to get went viral and she became an influencer while you received shit tons of death threats for supposedly forcing her to sign it

You hypothetical posts are always ragefuel.

I will never be a normie. No foid will ever try to exchange sex for money betabuxx in marriage.

NO FUCKING ASCENSION FOR MY FUCKING FACE!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What other option is there besides suicide? Your life's achievements and the woman you loved the most all suddenly gone at the hands of your wife.

Your whole world is shattered and the blackpill finally ripped you out of your perfect dream. I would be too depressed to go on a rampage
Didn't you begin the scenario black pilled from the start? So you should be able to predict certain things. In any case, I could never completely ignore reality, no matter what the foid would tell me, how much she would pretend to "love" me.
Well, as a person suffering from depression, you could legally avoid paying alimony. Or work for that bitch. That's one of the few good things about Germany. No one can force you to have three jobs to pay the damn alimony like in the US if I'm not wrong.

I would wish her good luck and a good life with her new husband