Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you ever find your girlfriend or wife cheating?

What would you do if you find out she is cheating

• Throw her out of the house

• Beat her and/or the guy who slept with her

• Kill her and/or the guy who fucked her

• Forgive her (soy)

Results are only viewable after voting.
EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Lets say one day you have a girlfriend/wife and you find out she is cheating. What would you do? I don't know about you guys but a girl cheating on you is the ultimate slap in the face in life. Don't know what I would do

Beat her and throw her out.

kill her probably though could depend on circumstance I might inflict a lighter punishment

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm too non-confrontational to try to beat the guy up or anything. But being blackpilled I'm also wary of becoming too emotionally attached, so I'd like to think it wouldn't hurt me as bad as it would someone else.

It's very hard to imagine the scenario in the first place because the idea of ever having a girlfriend is pure fantasy.

Throw her out, not gonna kill or beat her up because a bitch isn't worth going to jail for tbh.

ITcels would forgive her

Kill both of them

Throw her out, not gonna kill or beat her up because a bitch isn't worth going to jail for tbh.
This and then replace her. If I could get one I could get another.

Beating up a guy for a cheating foid is just as cucked tbh, better to just get rid of her.

Beating up a guy for a cheating foid is just as cucked tbh, better to just get rid of her.
I wouldn't say its cucked but it doesn't make as much sense. Its the females fault she cheated,if she didn't want him to fuck her he wouldn't have a chance to fuck her other than rape. Unless this guy is a friend or relative its not really his responsibility to make sure she isn't a slut.

I'd like to kill both of them, but I'd more likely just beat the shit out of my wife and shout at her and stuff and make her sleep on the floor or whatever for a little while, and definitely beat the shit out of the other guy.

The third option sounds more reasonable.
Kill them both.

Females don't learn unless you teach them. I would beat her and if she does it again I would take more severe actions