Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you came home and there was a bitch on da floor

What's your initial course of action

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Like there's just a gorl in your house or apartment on the floor with no explanation and she greets you with a "good morning" how do you respond?

if she’s white, rape her violently and breed her

I'd let hER taste my CHObani.

i would ask her what she was doing here. knowing my country i would be probably some drunk cunt who went to the wrong appartment by accident. i'd fuck her if she was willing tho.

I'm a Gorilla.

You already know how this ends

20200430 142413

I commit sex on her

What's the catch? :feelssus:

I would make her my little pet

Le ràpe time

I have questions.
Is she on the door as in she's pinned down or nailed or hanging off it? How did she get there? Who hung or nailed her there? Is she still alive? Is she slowly dying while there?

Or if she's inside your house and on the floor, how did she even get in there?

If she's just in my house I would ask her how she got in there because I'm not trusting anything that somehow got into my house and think she might try to kill me while I'm on my guard.
The deadliest creature out there is a crazy foid.

I have questions.
Is she on the door as in she's pinned down or nailed or hanging off it? How did she get there? Who hung or nailed her there? Is she still alive? Is she slowly dying while there?

Or if she's inside your house and on the floor, how did she even get in there?

If she's just in my house I would ask her how she got in there because I'm not trusting anything that somehow got into my house and think she might try to kill me while I'm on my guard.
The deadliest creature out there is a crazy foid.
shes not on the door shes on the floor negro and shes just laying there

I would fuck her. It will be rape depending on what her reaction is

shes not on the door shes on the floor negro and shes just laying there
Still will ask her how she got in there and why she's in there while keeping my guard. Probably pick up something in case she tried to attack.

include me in the screenshot pls

Probably a trap again like the thread a while ago "what would you do if this girl wanted to go out with you" and then it turned out to be a demon monster torturing you to death.

Judging from the girl strangely crawling on the floor, it probably is some kind of demon again, so I choose:

Other: Run Away.. :)

if its pieck i would do first and after second option tbhngl

Very disrespectful to call her a bitch :feels:

I'd probably think I'm being setup in some type of way. Regardless, I'd take the bait.

Volcel if you dont eat the grapes when it handed to you that bluntly

I keep coming back to this thread

i would ask her what she was doing here. knowing my country i would be probably some drunk cunt who went to the wrong appartment by accident. i'd fuck her if she was willing tho.
Tbh im similar realistically if someone was in my apartment it would be some crackhead trying to rob me lossus

Realistically, call the police first and tell them there's a stranger in my house. Then I'd record every minute until my battery dies out, so I don't get falsely accused of rape.

I want to fuck Pieck so bad, she legit gypsy tier but I want to just creampie her so hard

consume less LSD