Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you ascended and got cucked?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Let's say some day you do manage to ascend and get a foid. And you find out that they've cucked you one day but they apologize and promise to not cuck you anymore and beg you to forgive them. Would you send them away knowing you may never ever find another foid again and you will have given up your only chance at finding a permafoid, or will you accept them back and watch them closely?

I'd want to kill her but I wouldn't out of fear of prison because I'm a coward. I'd just break it off tbh.

Better incel (well volcel in this case) than cuck.

Let's say some day you do manage to ascend and get a foid. And you find out that they've cucked you one day but they apologize and promise to not cuck you anymore and beg you to forgive them. Would you send them away knowing you may never ever find another foid again and you will have given up your only chance at finding a permafoid, or will you accept them back and watch them closely?
how is it a permafoid if youre getting cucked

Things won’t go well.

So you mean I get free sex from a slut? That's the opposite of a problem.

Even your 1/10 looksmatch is ready at all times to cuck you with a superior male. So, I would just accept it and whisper 'holes in 2019'

Once the cuck door has been open it won't ever close, she was a fucking cheating whore from the beginning and undeserving of my attention. Honestly, given all I know about the blackpill it would be impossible for me not to expect this. Double murder, torture and suicide it is.

If she even lusts after other men I'd leave her probably, normies and incels have to accept cheating and be open minded:soy: , chad gets to demand total loyalty from women