Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you actually ascended?

Would you tell incels.me about it?

• I would proudly write about it and accept the ban

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • I would go out with a bang and shame all you dirty dorks

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I'd fade away and never write here again

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I'd hang around and LARP, keeping it a secret

Votes: 25 39.7%

• Total voters
Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Title says it all tbhtbh, this "I've ascended" meme that's going on got me curious. (Poll is private)

I'd see how it goes and then come back. I know i'll ruin everything like I always do so its only a matter of time before I push her away or get cucked.

I couldn't leave my incel brothers without a reason for my dissapearance

it's a good thing votes are private

What's the definition of ascending?

I'd write about how I pulled it off, to give some life fuel and tips to other fellow incels pursuing ascension.

im too mentally defeated to ascend or have a gf (because id worry about the cheating stuff and break ups, as i want to be with the person forever). so that kind of destroys the need for me to "ascend."

Getting poon/a gf

But if it's a one off is it truly ascending? To me ascending is no longer being involuntary celibate and being able to get pussy from then on but that's not the case for many.

Last edited:
PM a few people and leave.

Ascending was never a possibility for me.

Ummmm,good question,op. Unfortunately,I can't answer something that will never happen to me.

I would probably post about it, but not in a bragging fashion, and happily accept the ban. You shouldn't be here if you're not a virgin tbh.

I don't think I can imagine that actually happening.

You'll never hear from me again tbh.

Bullshit. The mental damage of being an incel will tarnish anyone for life. Only an 8/10 could pull off ascension

I'm starting that path soon booy

So the options are:

1: Bragpost route
2: Normie bluepill route
3: High inhib route
4: @whogivesafucc route

I care about you people too much I'd just leave but PM a few users before doing so

Honestly, I would continue to have sex with as many women possible until I could sufficiently produce a robotic simulacra that I could sell to other black pill men.

I'd see how it goes and then come back. I know i'll ruin everything like I always do so its only a matter of time before I push her away or get cucked.
051876572c3883276675c57878f3eaac05142c wm

femoid detected tbhngl

Even after plastic surgery and looksmaxxing, I'll still have no friends. Blackpilled normies were allowed anyway the last I heard...

Id enjoy my following life and accept a ban. Theres no reason to rot here if you are able to participate in life

If i will have only one gf, i will consider it as an exception, and thus, put my ascension in doubt, but in case i break with her, and have no problem in finding another one, i'll leave this place.

I'm actually really surprised LARPing is the biggest choice.

a few inches of extra height and better facial bones won't filter the blackpill out of my system.

I wouldn’t larp but I would still stay blackpill which is still allowed on this forun

I would brag like hell then accept my ban tbh. If I ascended I would never touch this place again

If I ever ascend I wish to help my brothers also ascend. We Incels need to stick together, we're all we have in this shitty world.

change my title to blackpilled normie

Ideally I'd shame all you dirty dorks while also still posting here.

I'd probably continue posting tbh, but less frequent.

make a post saying what happened and say my good byes

I wouldn't LARP, however I would still roll with blackpilled threads, in the unlikely scenario if I ascended.