Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you do if this was YOUR DAUGHTER? (Brutal daughter pill)

If I had a daughter I would leave her trapped in captivity and she would never see a different person in her life

I never said I would but you are retarded if you would love a slut daughter. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
My daughter wouldn't be a slut anyway, it just reflects bad parenting

There is no way a daughter cannot become a slut if she grows up in the west, she is doomed to have a miserable life once she hits middle age. I would feel kinda sorry for her but I would love her no matter what she does because thats how my dad raised us. I would try to provide her the average experience of every western women if thats what she wants as I know whatever I will say to her will be ignored, I wouldnt blame here though, if there is anything to blame than the environment. She will have an average life and will end up as miserable as the average woman so she will be in merry company.

My daughter wouldn't be a slut anyway, it just reflects bad parenting
Even if you were to be the best father for her, that wouldn't stop schools, mass media, and TikTok from brainwashing her into becoming a slut unless you really isolate her from all that shit. Smartphones were really a mistake, ngl.

They are going to naturally want to ride Chad's cock carousel at a young age as soon as she hits puberty, and you can't really stop those influences that are glorifying promiscuity and degeneracy. Only if you teach her the consequences of being a slut.

This is why even if an incel somehow ascends, their troubles in this shitpile modern society just aren't over

Yes, beat her regularly and awaken her desire to be degraded and beaten by Chads. That should work :feelskek:
This unironically should work. Then she will associate degradation with her father her whole life.