Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would you do if this was you

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Ur a 4’11 balding manlet being watched by 100’s if not thousands of normalfags and u get literally BODY slammed by a Amazonian foid

B0918C20-11FA-426F-9601-381DE96B6F28.gif

It wouldn't be me because I wouldn't be that low iq to be a manlet and fight a foid who both height and strengthmogged me. That has to be the most degrading thing that can ever happen to a man. He's not even perceived as a man.

no other option than to go hERo after this humiliation

It wouldn't be me because I wouldn't be that low iq to be a manlet and fight a foid who both height and strengthmogged me. That has to be the most degrading thing that can ever happen to a man. He's not even perceived as a man.

High iq post :yes:

not amazonian

she's 5'8 at max

jfl at beign knocked out by a 5'8 foid

Is that bagelcel? He was probably fake wrestling like in the WWE.

It's not a body slam, it's a kick.

And I'd remember for next time not to mouth off to someone who can kick my ass.

I would walk away in shame

Staged and he got paid to do that i'd feel lucky i guess, he became famous.

Yeah, that looks like fake pro wrestling. It's not MMA. He's just a jester as has been pointed out here many times. People choose that fate; they aren't condemned to it.

would gas kikes

cringe worthy jester, thats all you can be as a short man

Bagelcel feels no shame

He got paid to fake wrestle, he would be humiliated if gayMMA paid him to fight a foid.

Unleash my angER.

Guns made people equal

I'd rope at the first available opportunity.

Ouch after seeing that.
That manlet must have had induced RAGE later that night.
Now that i take a closer look.
It IS.

Go to the emergency room

understand that it's the end for victims of gravitational pressure

I'd take the cash I'm owed and then go home and cope

Try to make the best of it by attempting to get the copyright to any video shot of my humiliation (or at least be the first to put such a video online) and then if that is successful put it up on youtube for monetization purposes hoping that it goes viral so I can make some decent bank before the kike and or leftist shabbos goyim censors arbitrarily decide to demonitize and or remove it on a whim.

Try to make the best of it by attempting to get the copyright to any video shot of my humiliation (or at least be the first to put such a video online) and then if that is successful put it up on youtube for monetization purposes hoping that it goes viral so I can make some decent bank before the kike and or leftist shabbos goyim censors arbitrarily decide to demonitize and or remove it on a whim.

High iq post

Fetish I never knew I had. Cum in her face. Assert dominance.

Probably just be devastated

rape the whore in Minecraft afront the normalfags

Cum in my pants because a foid touched me.

Holy hell. When I saw the bagel boss video, I was sure that he would come back and shoot the place up. There’s just no way he can recover from that. 40+ years old and not even 5 feet.. I could feel the pain he felt in that story.. well he didn’t relatiate.. 40+ years of being treated worse than dog shit has made him more or less numb I guess... but now he literally gets drop kicked by a foid taller than him?!? If he doesn’t retaliate violently after this, he is officially a saint that can bear more hardship and pain than Jesus Christ himself.

anybody got a link to the video?

Last edited:

Holy hell. When I saw the bagel boss video, I was sure that he would come back and shoot the place up. There’s just no way he can recover from that. 40+ years old and not even 5 feet.. I could feel the pain he felt in that story.. well he didn’t relatiate.. 40+ years of being treated worse than dog shit has made him more or less numb I guess... but now he literally gets drop kicked by a foid taller than him?!? If he doesn’t retaliate violently after this, he is officially a saint that can bear more hardship and pain than Jesus Christ himself.

anybody got a link to the video?

Watch the whole thing especially after he gets kicked down watch what the literal chadlite tells him:feelsrope:

i'd rope for sure since i cant handle being fucking 5'7.5

just exercise ur spine, i was 5'7 before too ded srs

U joking or nah? Lmfao I’m still in my teenage years so idk if you’re serious if that helps or do I just swallow the :blackpill: once more

i'd pull out a glock 18

Wish the kick just ended me.

U joking or nah? Lmfao I’m still in my teenage years so idk if you’re serious if that helps or do I just swallow the :blackpill: once more
im not joking, i used to do some exercises and i gained 0.5 inch, always some increase
are u serous? so now blackpill tells that its impossible to gain 0.5 inch by exercises?
get rekt greycel