Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Would You Do if This Guy Slapped Your Girlfriend's Ass?

What’s your reaction after the slap?

• Total voters
Reminded me of pushkin
The nigga was killed in a duel over his wife i guess

I dont give a fuck who he is
I will put all my willpower into his elimination
mike tyson boxing GIF

You’re out on a sunny day with your Stacey girlfriend, holding hands and enjoying a peaceful afternoon, when suddenly this scary motherfucker strolls up and slaps her ass. Neither of you have any weapons. He then stares at you like this:

View attachment 1289091

What do you do?

Fight him and defend her honor, or bitch out and walk away?

Dilemma: If you fight him, you'll get fucked up -- you’ll end up in the hospital with broken bones, possible permanent brain damage, or worse, fighting for your life in the ICU, but you'll eventually recover and retain your Stacey girlfriend who will accept any post ailments. But if you ignore it, your girlfriend will think you’re weak, and she’ll dump you. Due to the black pill dating scene, you’ll either die alone or be forced to settle for a low-tier Becky. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’ll be haunted by this memory forever, replaying the fact that you didn’t stand up for yourself.
Oh no I have to have a Ltb instead of ending up a vegetable. What a hard choice

If you even think about walking away in a moment like that you are full cuck unless you know you will get revenge
There is no revenge. You either end up with brain damage and no foid, or just with no foid

Retreat but make sure to get him later when I had a weapon.

>nobody wants to answer the question
>even their cop-out answers would end up with them thrown in jail with niggers

over for threadstartercels
Jfl at the responses to this thread.

but you'll eventually recover and retain your Stacey girlfriend who will accept any post ailments.
If you get beaten up by the nigger Stacey will dump you on the spot while you're in a puddle of blood.
The only scenario where you would retain your gf is if you win/tie the fight.

Brother you are risking your health
I've been hit in the face by normies, but a anomaly like Mike will deal some permanent brain damage as well as you're fighting on concrete. Imagine

Thats the point
It would not be the first time someone beat me

yea but your gf would have stolen your incel superpowers
I just want to punch someone bad to empty my frustrations on him ngl .It would work just fine on an aggresive gorrilla like him i wouldnt care he smacks me as long as i give him at least a punch.Works better only If he is a horrible person like a drug dealer thief gang member murderer.

Can't be cuck if you had nobody to be cucked with.

Im feeling lucky so I think I can beat him if I put my mind to it

If nobody will know you know what I'll do :feelsLSD:

The only answer is to gaslight her when you get home saying it’s her fault and beat her up for it. Real niggas will understand

you can't get into this situation if you don't have a gf :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: incels win again!!1!!!
jbi is law :bigbrain:
I'd get a cop to do this below
View attachment 1289114
58283   SoyBooru

If she's attracted to you, she'll stay with you without a thought. Which you can see in any fights when an ugly guy beats up a more attractive one.
not sure if this would still hold true when she's been physically groped

This is like a starving african child asking what would happen if the waiter spit in his Michellin star meal. Complete delusion.
if you can imagine having a gf despite never having had one it's still a valid hypothetical

so wtf is the point
I guess the point is how much does a relationship mean to you if it requires putting yourself through self detriment. Physical pain Vs emotional pain
They didnt read the part that both of them dont have weapons
over for dnrcels. I said no weapons in the first few lines and they still keep saying they'll pew pew him jfl

The only answer is to gaslight her when you get home saying it’s her fault and beat her up for it. Real niggas will understand
Even tho it falls outside the hypothetical this is a legit answer: lie to her that the situation was more dangerous than it seemed, blame her for being groped, spank her if she still argues :feelskek:

Tbh it would just be another reminder of female nature that I would hate
Yes :yes: sometimes you just have to be rational even if it means taking a loss

I dont give a fuck who he is
I will put all my willpower into his elimination
Based Hulk
Oh no I have to have a Ltb instead of ending up a vegetable. What a hard choice
no you make a full recovery

If you get beaten up by the nigger Stacey will dump you on the spot while you're in a puddle of blood.
The only scenario where you would retain your gf is if you win/tie the fight.
Interesting. I think you could save the situation if you attempt to fight but then back out and run, and just lie to your gf that you saw he had a gun. Now she can't blame you for being a coward

If nobody will know you know what I'll do :feelsLSD:
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Ey mayne be careful I got a nine

Based Hulk
I know id be dead
But anything fo muh queen :soy:
Seriously speaking i just Wouldnt be able to sleep at nights
Thats pure cuckery hunting yo ass forever

I know id be dead
But anything fo muh queen :soy:
Seriously speaking i just Wouldnt be able to sleep at nights
Thats pure cuckery hunting yo ass forever
But getting bitched like this?
mike tyson boxing GIF

Even tho it falls outside the hypothetical this is a legit answer: lie to her that the situation was more dangerous than it seemed, blame her for being groped, spank her if she still argues
call her a whore and say she liked it and it was her fault, beat her

imo is the based answer

the other based answer is to go home, get a gun or knife, and kill your gf. then it will no longer matter if someone slapped her on the ass

Walk away if she didnt liked it, walk away if she did liked it

You’re out on a sunny day with your Stacey girlfriend, holding hands and enjoying a peaceful afternoon, when suddenly this scary motherfucker strolls up and slaps her ass. Neither of you have any weapons. He then stares at you like this:

View attachment 1289091

What do you do?

Fight him and defend her honor, or bitch out and walk away?

Dilemma: If you fight him, you'll get fucked up -- you’ll end up in the hospital with broken bones, possible permanent brain damage, or worse, fighting for your life in the ICU, but you'll eventually recover and retain your Stacey girlfriend who will accept any post ailments. But if you ignore it, your girlfriend will think you’re weak, and she’ll dump you. Due to the black pill dating scene, you’ll either die alone or be forced to settle for a low-tier Becky. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’ll be haunted by this memory forever, replaying the fact that you didn’t stand up for yourself.
I’ll hit him when his back is turned.

I'd tell him there's some fent laced weed in the back of the local gas station, and watch as he scurries away.