Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Would You Do if This Guy Slapped Your Girlfriend's Ass?

What’s your reaction after the slap?

• Total voters
E

Esoteric7

(╥﹏╥)
You’re out on a sunny day with your Stacey girlfriend, holding hands and enjoying a peaceful afternoon, when suddenly this scary motherfucker strolls up and slaps her ass. Neither of you have any weapons. He then stares at you like this:

IMG 5300

What do you do?

Fight him and defend her honor, or bitch out and walk away?

Dilemma: If you fight him, you'll get fucked up -- you’ll end up in the hospital with broken bones, possible permanent brain damage, or worse, fighting for your life in the ICU, but you'll eventually recover and retain your Stacey girlfriend who will accept any post ailments. But if you ignore it, your girlfriend will think you’re weak, and she’ll dump you. Due to the black pill dating scene, you’ll either die alone or be forced to settle for a low-tier Becky. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’ll be haunted by this memory forever, replaying the fact that you didn’t stand up for yourself.

Shooting him?

SHINE MY SHOES NIGGER

You must think I'm a fucking nigger, no, I'll just pay blackpill racist cop to shoot his ass.

Berettamaxxing

That's why im always carrying a pocket knife

you can't get into this situation if you don't have a gf :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: incels win again!!1!!!

girlfriends.IS

If you even think about walking away in a moment like that you are full cuck unless you know you will get revenge

I'd get a cop to do this below

ITT incels ponder about whether to whiteknight for their gf's that don't exist

I would actually fight him if my gf actually showed me affection and love unconditionally

If she's attracted to you, she'll stay with you without a thought. Which you can see in any fights when an ugly guy beats up a more attractive one.

If you even think about walking away in a moment like that you are full cuck unless you know you will get revenge
revenge for what

he didn't do anything to you

This is like a starving african child asking what would happen if the waiter spit in his Michellin star meal. Complete delusion.

Fight him and defend her honor
foids don't have honour

let's be honest people who want to fight him are just monkey-dancing to impress their hypothetical gf, so that she doesn't think less of you

doing all that just to try and keep your gf interested in you means she doesn't even love you

so wtf is the point

You’re out on a sunny day with your Stacey girlfriend, holding hands and enjoying a peaceful afternoon, when suddenly this scary motherfucker strolls up and slaps her ass. Neither of you have any weapons. He then stares at you like this:

View attachment 1289091

What do you do?

Dilemma: If you fight him, you'll get fucked up -- you’ll end up in the hospital with broken bones, possible permanent brain damage, or worse, fighting for your life in the ICU, but you'll eventually recover and retain your Stacey girlfriend who will accept any post ailments. But if you ignore it, your girlfriend will think you’re weak, and she’ll dump you. Due to the black pill dating scene, you’ll either die alone or be forced to settle for a low-tier Becky. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’ll be haunted by this memory forever, replaying the fact that you didn’t stand up for yourself.
Fight Prime Time Iron Mike?

I'd walk away

Many of you arent throwing hands against Mike because many of you would have fought off your bullies

Some of you motherfuckers want to risk brain damage like the white knights we clown on here

foids don't have honour

let's be honest people who want to fight him are just monkey-dancing to impress their hypothetical gf, so that she doesn't think less of you

doing all that just to try and keep your gf interested in you means she doesn't even love you

so wtf is the point
that's the greatest boxer in history
Meaning he has serious punching power

View attachment 1289091

What do you do?

IMG 6461

that's the greatest boxer in history
Meaning he has serious punching power
ok but whiteknights would even jump in front of moving vehicles for foids

whiteknights die jumping into rivers just to save foids

whiteknights charge in to save women from being beaten, and end up with both partners attacking them

sure they'll take a punch too

No weapons
Just fist to fist
>nobody wants to answer the question
>even their cop-out answers would end up with them thrown in jail with niggers

over for threadstartercels

I'd thank him for finding me a girlfriend

They didnt read the part that both of them dont have weapons

Realistically there's nothing you could do to salvage the situation unfortunately

You can't fight him because he's the heavyweight champion of the world

I do believe women can fend for themselves so that's not a problem, but unfortunately if you don't stand up for her then your gf will feel differently about you

Tbh it would just be another reminder of female nature that I would hate

The only answer is to gaslight her when you get home saying it’s her fault and beat her up for it. Real niggas will understand

I would never fight anyone for a woman. Is this a sufficient answer.

No weapons remember
I endure a lifetime of misery and loneliness no amount of kicks can knock me down.When you are incel with nothing to lose you aren't scared of anything.You don't live so you cant die.

I endure a lifetime of misery and loneliness no amount of kicks can knock me down.When you are incel with nothing to lose you aren't scared of anything.You don't live so you cant die.
you wouldn't be an incel if you had a gf

They didnt read the part that both of them dont have weapons
Idc. I have a clear disadvantage against him (shit physicality) so it's only fair if I use a weapon against him.

Niggers naturally fight unfairly, even if it's Mike Tyson. They attack in gangs and use weapons. So, it's an example that's not realistic.

you wouldn't be an incel if you had a gf
If you are incel you have an unfair advantage against anyone because you have nothing to lose. Incel pride incel superpowers

If you are incel you have an unfair advantage against anyone because you have nothing to lose. Incel pride incel superpowers
yea but your gf would have stolen your incel superpowers

Niggers naturally fight unfairly, even if it's Mike Tyson. They attack in gangs and use weapons. So, it's an example that's not realistic.
I mean, he's not fighting in this example

I dont give a fuck who he is
I will put all my willpower into his elimination

Brother you are risking your health
I've been hit in the face by normies, but a anomaly like Mike will deal some permanent brain damage as well as you're fighting on concrete.

Brother you are risking your health
I've been hit in the face by normies, but a anomaly like Mike will deal some permanent brain damage as well as you're fighting on concrete. Imagine
Idc. I have a clear disadvantage against him (shit physicality) so it's only fair if I use a weapon against him.
Thats the point