Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if this forum got shutdown permanently?

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
I don't know. Maybe i would start shitposting on 4chan again, but that place is shit.
Mpv shot0559

I already shitpost on 4chan so I guess spend even more time there and other niche imageboards I lurk

id wait for the next one to pop up

I would wait till the new incel forum will come out.

I have no clue tbh...

Just make sure you'll never forget that we're out there, despite not having a forum.

I would probably just keep on coping via youtube and Vidya

Twitch raids and gymaxx.

Maybe I'd browse Lookism on mobile (i'm ip banned on my desktop). Otherwise, I'd just engage in all my other copes more.

Go to an alternative forum.

Im going to be a hero relatively soon . So i dont mind.
Tired of life very much.

another one will pop up and i can be an OG there :cool:

Maybe I'd browse Lookism on mobile (i'm ip banned on my desktop). Otherwise, I'd just engage in all my other copes more.

I've debated making an account there. Only briefly saw it once, but it seems like many users on here are there as well.

Move on to the next domain or platform. So long as there are incels, there will be incel forums.

I've debated making an account there. Only briefly saw it once, but it seems like many users on here are there as well.
It's the wild west of the Manosphere. And yeah, there's a lot of crossover.

last time it went down for a few days i nearly roped JFL now i guess ill go back to discuss with retard quantum copers at /sci/

The last time .is went down, I was a bit more active in the Discord. Otherwise, I didn't use any other sites. If it were down permanently, I might eventually go back to posting on 4chan or 8chan.

I don't know. Probably go on extensive walks and study a bit more, not that it would make a difference anyway. I'm an aspiring NEET

Assuming there isn't a mass migration to some fork or spinoff (unlikely), I'd post more on Braincels. Yeah, it's reddit, but the memes are top notch.

Buy a nice watch like this one
Kgjgkll

I wouldn’t be happy about it but I would just move on and embrace it.

celebrate and hope the next site has better mods