Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you do if these were your daughters?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

Would you tolerate this behavior?

But preventing it wouldn't work either since girls are more obsessed with having friends than even males and they would have a negative influence on them.

The daughter pill makes me lose faith in humanity. :feelsbadman:

I'll never have kids but if i hypothetically did i'd take their virginity.
I should have that privilege since my cum made them.

I would not care, it's their lives.

i will disown them tbh. Fuck these whores. They wont listen to me anyway. They will do what all other western skanks do, which is fucking random guys before marriage. Fucking scum.

Daughters should only be raised in a strict islamic environment. In the west they become satanic whores without any morals. Fucking useless pieces of shits.

I am way to blackpilled to think that my little cumdumpsters would be a good girls. This is impossible.

Nope, I wouldn't allow them. Actually, I would turn them into religious girls. So, they wouldn't be willing to be sluts

Nope, I wouldn't allow them. Actually, I would turn them into religious girls. So, they wouldn't be willing to be sluts
Lol religious girls are the worst sluts of all.

they would submit to me as my personal sex slaves otherwise homeless

I would do this in minecraft
iu

If they let daddy hit it whenever he please they can do whatever they want to do.
they would submit to me as my personal sex slaves otherwise homeless
With asses like that they'll never be homeless.

View attachment 475653

But preventing it wouldn't work either since girls are more obsessed with having friends than even males and they would have a negative influence on them.

The daughter pill makes me lose faith in humanity. :feelsbadman:
Stop paying for her shit and kick her out of the house. It should be pretty obvious.

If i had a daughter i would marry her to some guy i trust at 16.

i will disown them tbh. Fuck these whores. They wont listen to me anyway. They will do what all other western skanks do, which is fucking random guys before marriage. Fucking scum.

Daughters should only be raised in a strict islamic environment. In the west they become satanic whores without any morals. Fucking useless pieces of shits.

I am way to blackpilled to think that my little cumdumpsters would be a good girls. This is impossible.
As a father, raising daughters with any purpose other than later selling them is cucked.

Cut all contact.

Give them one chance to rectify their behavior then disown them.

My daughter would be too modest to wear those

C'mon bro.... :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Those girls probably look for how you are from the inside bro... :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You think those chicks care about 6ft 3 inch CHAD with full hair, 6-pack and good set of muscles and perfect symmetry face with good jaw and nose and eyes and big dick? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Women are not sexual.....:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Go talk to her bro...:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Get arrested for simply saying "HI" bro:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

lol

Fuck this world...

Launder cartel money and watch governments crash as cartels become more powerful...

https://CarsByOwner.io

Those daughters missed their parents beatings.

That's difficult to handle because all my actions would result in prison time.

Last edited: