Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if there was a real life purge?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Many of you know of The Purge series of films. If you don't, they are a series of horror films that are basically about this: the current ruling party of the United States, in an effort to combat crime, designates one day a year where all crime is legal. This means everything. Murder? Rape? Assault? Theft? All legal. You can do anything you want to anyone and anything, but this also means that other people can do whatever they want to you.

What would you do in a purge? Would you kill people? Would you rape? Would you steal? Would you try your best to hide and protect yourself?

hide in my basement probabaly

Gather a group of incels and become hERoes for the day

I would steal something like a Lamborghini or my dream pair of sneakers. Or try to commit robbery. I don't care about killing people but I do care about having money.

Steal a helicopter or rape a jb or both

Jockcel said:
I would do my best to hide.

Only right answer. Only thing preventing getting targeted in purge is empathy, and there is no empathy for sub 4 males.

FeminismsCancer said:
Steal a helicopter or rape a jb or both

So what do you do with said helicopter when the purge ends. Where are you gonna put it.

ASS_F said:
So what do you do with said helicopter when the purge ends. Where are you gonna put it.

I would probably already have crashed it somewhere because I haven't learnt to fly :p

Put on my armour, wear my weapons, set the traps, and barricade the doors and windows the day before. On purge day I'd just sip tea, pop uppers, and read The Arthashastra until the 24 hours are up... Then go back to wagecucking, looksmaxxing, and coping...

Defend my hovel and kill any attackers.

Rape like crazy.