Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if the woman of your dreams gave you HIV?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

What do you do?

• Stay with her

• Break up with her

• Kill her (how dare you infect me!)

• Kill myself (I shalln't live with HIV)

• Murder/suicide

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You meet the perfect woman. She is visually a 10/10 and she is loyal with an ideal personality. She will never leave you and she will defend you in public if there are mean normies. A woman so good just imagining her makes your eyes wet.

After knowing her for two blissful months, you get physically intimate and make sweet love, deflowering her. You gaze upon the precious rose buds on the tips of the white mountains that are her breasts. You kiss her slender neck, grasp the supple flesh of her thighs, shiver when you hear her moan.

She gives you HIV. She never told you she was born with it. She wasn't taking her medication because she was depressed and she didn't know that her viral load had become high enough for the disease to be transmittable again. When you discover this, you enter the "AIDS Zone" - a mental state where you develop intense tunnel vision as the weight of mortality fall upon you.

You now have the human immunodeficiency virus. She still wants to be with you. What would you do?

So you basically have the perfect ascension and just when your life seems to be good you get HIV?

Brutal, if i got AIDS i would rope ASAP.

Ritonavir is enough.

Stay with her. Technically there was deception involved which sucks, but better to live with the love of my life heavily impaired than to mindlessly rage and make the situation worse. I'd still subtly take it out on her from time to time though.

You meet the perfect woman. She is visually a 10/10 and she is loyal with an ideal personality. She will never leave you and she will defend you in public if there are mean normies. A woman so good just imagining her makes your eyes wet.

After knowing her for two blissful months, you get physically intimate and make sweet love, deflowering her. You gaze upon the precious rose buds on the tips of the white mountains that are her breasts. You kiss her slender neck, grasp the supple flesh of her thighs, shiver when you hear her moan.

She gives you HIV. She never told you she was born with it. She wasn't taking her medication because she was depressed and she didn't know that her viral load had become high enough for the disease to be transmittable again. When you discover this, you enter the "AIDS Zone" - a mental state where you develop intense tunnel vision as the weight of mortality fall upon you.

You now have the human immunodeficiency virus. She still wants to be with you. What would you do?
I would actually be ecstatic. I would be able to break her hymen, 10/10 personality and my ideal personality. I would die for that kek. But I know that would never happen kek