Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if the feds removed this forum?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
How would you cope if the feds somehow removed this forum. Doesn’t seem like there’s a good alternative.

Something else would pop up and cels would pretend to be a IT cuck "exposing" the new site on the IT reddit so other cels could find it. Also if they didnt take looksmax down someone post it on that. And also 4chan or 8chan.

I can't resume my previous life, so...Nothing.

Something else would pop up and cels would pretend to be a IT cuck "exposing" the new site on the IT reddit so other cels could find it
Best way to spread

How would you cope if the feds somehow removed this forum. Doesn’t seem like there’s a good alternative.
well, i have my own incel communities in spanish, but the people there are not funny and interesting as the people here

I would probably just join one of the shitty substitutes like Based Haven or Non-Cucks United

Keep playing vidya

Just focus on finish Uni and leaving America. :feelshaha:

Lurk IT and then join the next forum, the same way I found this place

Contact the FBI and demand I get a girlfriend otherwise I will steal their cyanide-laced sandwiches and create weapons of mass destruction from said sandwiches (in Call of Duty 4)

Wait until the next one appears then join it.

Do what I’ve always wanted to do :what:

Hmm as usual my medication and video games:feelsaww:

Another forum. Or just go ER