Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What would you do if that was your little sister?

I'd commit seppuku because that means that I failed as her older brother. I've always wanted a lil sis but if this happened all I could do is atone via suicide

I'd commit seppuku because that means that I failed as her older brother. I've always wanted a lil sis but if this happened all I could do is atone via suicide
:soy: Cuck response.

Imagine committing suicide for a cum dumpster sister.

:soy: Cuck response.

Imagine committing suicide for a cum dumpster sister.
I would have to atone man my job is to help raise my little sister into a respectable young lady and if I can't do that and fail that means that I have to pay that toll with my life. Simple as.

Move away from my family and never talk to them again, if I have a sister like that it means my parents made a awful job and are probably terrible people. Having this kind of people near you is bad for your own health.

I would have to atone man my job is to help raise my little sister into a respectable young lady and if I can't do that and fail that means that I have to pay that toll with my life. Simple as.
This happens when you rot your brain away with 10 hours anime every day.

SLICE HER HEAD OFF TO SPARE MY FAMILY FROM THE UNBEARABLE SHAME :feelsdevil:

id play around her pussy and she wouldnt report me coz im her sibling. would be fun. shes gl

and the porcelain white skin is such a turn on :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I doubt that i will ever reproduce, but if i had a daughter, i'd do everything to raise her to be an educated, modest and a good human being, and not a shameless whore who sleeps arround.

I woud punish her with a rock

What would you do if that was your little sister?

View attachment 476442
Tbh i don’t care anymore. The government doesen’t allow me to do anything, so i can’t do anything without ending up in jail and on the newspaper, also if she wants to be a slut i can’t just change her, because as i said, i am not allowed to.
[UWSL]I have understood that the only person on earth i should care about is myself[/UWSL]