Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if some guy wished for your cock to shrink 5 inches?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
What would you do if a genie just appeared in front of you and said “Hey, I just had to grant this guy 1 wish, and his wish was for your cock to shrink 5 inches.” And then he shrunk your cock

What would you do and how would you react mab

suicide

I had to go to hospital once bcuz my cock was bloated after 20 hour edgesession

I would feel neutered, my cock is the only good thing I have.

shrink to? that'd be an improvement

Why would I care? It's not like my penis is ever finding its way into a vagina, anyway.

shrink to? that'd be an improvement
If ur cock is under 5 inches then it would just stop after shrinking down to 1 inch and the remaining inches would be deducted from ur height

If ur cock is under 5 inches then it would just stop after shrinking down to 1 inch and the remaining inches would be deducted from ur height
:feelsrope:

then it would be negative length...

What would you do if a genie just appeared in front of you and said “Hey, I just had to grant this guy 1 wish, and his wish was for your cock to shrink 5 inches.” And then he shrunk your cock

What would you do and how would you react mab
Well first, I'd ask the genie if I could get a wish.

If I can't get a wish then I'd ask the genie for info on the person that shrunk my dick, so I can commit murder-suicide.

If the genie won't tell me who did it, then I'd commit regular suicide.

I would be like 5'5.5 and have 1 inch cock. Would probably end it right there

Kill the cuck who made that wish.

I'd make sure the guy who made the wish buy all my used fleshlight sleeves at full price because I wouldn't be able to use them anymore:feelsbadman:

I would be a female then it's brutal for smalldickcels

My dick would be growing an inch had the the guy succeeded with his wish

Do better OP.

thankfully that will never happen

Then Rosie palms and her five sisters would be pretty disappointed. :feelskek:

I'd pimp out my tight bussy.

As long as I felt the same when I fap I wouldn't care since it's not like anyone other than me is ever gonna see it :feelsthink: also whoever wished for that wasted his wish so it might even be a plus

find him and claim his cock

I wouldn’t have a penis anymore