Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if she was going to blow ur brains out with her sniper rifle

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

What would you do inkel:feelstrash:

Last edited:
I would ask her to kill @shii410, then he would stop doing WWYD threads

thump clatter

Hold still for a clean kill

Why is it wearing a mask and covering up it's shoulders? That is kind of sus and gives off tranny vibes. If it's a foid then I'd kill the bitch if he was trying to blow my brains out, after I force her throat to blow my dick off. If it's a tranny then I'm double tapping that faggot in the back of the skull execution style.

I beat sniper wolf in MGS; I could easily juke this bitch out, approach her, pin her down, and have my way with her.

Why is it wearing a mask and covering up it's shoulders? That is kind of sus and gives off tranny vibes. If it's a foid then I'd kill the bitch if he was trying to blow my brains out, after I force her throat to blow my dick off. If it's a tranny then I'm double tapping that faggot in the back of the skull execution style.
peep her enormous fucking tiddies bhai

Dodge the snipe, leap forward at her, pull her skirt down and start thrusting into her vagina hole as my dick hardens to rock, and then coom into her tight pussy and get her belly big

Dodge the snipe, leap forward at her, pull her skirt down and start thrusting into her vagina hole as my dick hardens to rock, and then coom into her tight pussy and get her belly big
:feelscomfy:

stick finger in barrel

Ask her if I could grope her boobs before she shoots me

ask her how fast she can disassemble/reassemble and to show me