Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if incels.co got shut down?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This is a hypothetical question, but lets say the reason being (((they))) pass some sort of new legislation that dictates all incel material be completely purged off the internet and that any violations to that legislation would be met with harsh jail time. The last of your major copes suddenly being stripped away, all because (((they))) do not want you to vent your frustrations and want to keep you as bluepilled as possible.

Last edited:
cry and be angry
but ultimately just LDAR

I've already saved and read this gem https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
What's been seen can't be unseen.
I'm used to being alone 24 hours a day, but I'd migrate to an imageboard or other site that has regular activity.

I'd never go ER FBIcels.

This is a hypothetical question, lets say the reason being (((they))) pass some sort of new legislation that dictates all incel material be completely purged off the internet and that any violations to that legislation would be met with harsh jail time. The last of your major copes suddenly being stripped away, all because (((they))) do not want you to vent your frustrations and want to keep you as bluepilled as possible.

Censoring our shit is a little bit irresponsible . It's like the opioid epidemic. When you don't solve for the root problems that cause inceldom in the first place, it just spreads out and causes more crime. When you launch the blackpill to millions of people, you can't just put the genie back in the bottle and expect the world to be as bluepilled again.

I'd post more on 4chan again and on wizchan's /dep/ when feeling extra depressed. But if no incel related posts were allowed my anger issues would probably return

there would be new forum so i just would move

stick my dick in the toaster and cry alot then go to the burns unit for medium rare cock repair. not sure really as i like this forum in a way but don,t like the fact that you can get in trouble for saying certain things as i just vent i don,t mean most of what i say in regards to certain things but do have a strong dislike for society because the way my family have been treated and the way people treat me cause of my height and social awkwardness which is from isolation mainly as when i am comfortable and not messed up from meds i can be quite confindent

I'm pretty confident that another incel friendly board would rise and, if not, i'd create it myself.

there would be new forum so i just would move

I'm pretty confident that another incel friendly board would rise and, if not, i'd create it myself.
Lol what part of new legislation don't you understand? Every forum dedicated to incel discussion will be blacklisted from all the major hosting services. All it would take is for one numale to report it to the authorities and that shits gonna get taken down faster than CP being posted on 4chan.

Lol what part of new legislation don't you understand? Every forum dedicated to incel discussion will be blacklisted from all the major hosting services. All it would take is for one numale to report it to the authorities and that shits gonna get taken down faster than CP being posted on 4chan.
dumb if u think that there wouldnt be new hidden incel forums

Not sure, but my mental health would probably improve. Nothing wrong with this place, it's just not good for me. My anhedonia makes it difficult for me to find the motivation to utilize escapism, and so I sit here reading about getting lifemogged by men on an incel forum. Why can't I just die?

dumb if u think that there wouldnt be new hidden incel forums
I never said there wouldn't be, like I said, all it would take is for one cuck to infiltrate the new forum and squeal like the faggot he is. The only solution would obviously be to host it on the deep web, but I doubt the majority of us here would be bothered to migrate there.

I never said there wouldn't be, like I said, all it would take is for one cuck to infiltrate the new forum and squeal like the faggot he is. The only solution would obviously be to host it on the deep web, but I doubt the majority of us here would be bothered to migrate there.
i would imigrate if there was new forum for sure, thats what i said and im pretty sure that it would be somewhere in deep web
this forum became basically part of my life already

Prob kms, but I would do that with or without the forum.

Shutting down incels.com would be a very ERroneous decision.

LDAR
I have no one else left besides the users on this forum.
With no one to talk to or relate with, I'd just fucking rope at that point.

Censoring our shit is a little bit irresponsible . It's like the opioid epidemic. When you don't solve for the root problems that cause inceldom in the first place, it just spreads out and causes more crime. When you launch the blackpill to millions of people, you can't just put the genie back in the bottle and expect the world to be as bluepilled again.
It's the old destabilization tactic and they're very good at that. Create a problem, pretend to put a stop to it by creating even more problems while at the same time pretending to take the moral high ground, then shutting down anyone who calls out your bullshit.

Last edited:
Idk, tbh. I would lose a pretty big cope.

Continue LDARing

I wouldn't be sober, that's for sure

I'd just lean back into my chair and wait for the link that gets posted by the livestreamER

Its extremely stupid to keep tormenting a large group of young males who are hopeless and have high rates of mental illness.

i guess i would go to the new forum or whatever

or continue to use discord

Gonna do these things:
Other incelsite maxx
Embrace the reality that forum got shut down and find copes for that
Read tweets and YT comments and spread blackpill there

I would get very sad and frustrated. Also, I would get very bored, this forum is the only social thing I have and where people are similar to me. I would desperately search for another similar forum.

Isn't the solution clear to you? It'd be a move to Tor, that shit needs to be shilled more.

This is a hypothetical question, but lets say the reason being (((they))) pass some sort of new legislation that dictates all incel material be completely purged off the internet and that any violations to that legislation would be met with harsh jail time. The last of your major copes suddenly being stripped away, all because (((they))) do not want you to vent your frustrations and want to keep you as bluepilled as possible.
Rope.

I would check IncelTears to see where everyone went.