Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if God was a femerloid with a fat ass

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
2cfa9f90f60135739046ee596672e5ff

Like you are at the gates of heaven and theres a slim thicc female with a pear shaped physique and dumptruck ass waiting for you at the gate and you can see her panty lines under her tight robes and you have to do a whole interview with her to decide if you get in to heaven and if you get visibly aroused at any point she will send you directly to hell, do you think you would be able to do it or no?

Can souls get erections? :feelsthink:

I would unironically convert to Islam

Attachments

• AE144545-F9B8-44B6-BFE2-DEDA35659DAE.jpeg
    AE144545-F9B8-44B6-BFE2-DEDA35659DAE.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
why would god look like an ape like humans?

ye I would, I would tear my dick off so can't get erection. u would be healed in heaven any way I would assune

Meeks would be in heaven and sub8 missionaries would be in hell

Last edited:
View attachment 429723
Like you are at the gates of heaven and theres a slim thicc female with a pear shaped physique and dumptruck ass waiting for you at the gate and you can see her panty lines under her tight robes and you have to do a whole interview with her to decide if you get in to heaven and if you get visibly aroused at any point she will send you directly to hell, do you think you would be able to do it or no?
Hell it is

View attachment 429723
I would want to be erased from all realities tbh ngl ded srs

i would rape god

Only a being of pure malice would damn one of its creations for doing something it was created by said being to do.

cum in all her holes until they overflow

she will send you directly to hell
if i go to hell then i get to beat up faggots, degenerates, trannies and fuck hot demon bitches
obviously the better option ngl
i bet heaven girls wouldn't do all the sexual shit that's been boiling inside me for 21 years

View attachment 429723
God's a woman? That explains why her creation favors good looking chads and is grossly unfair.

God no, hell would be more bearable.

Try to burn the witch

I'm not attracted to pear shaped women so...

View attachment 429723
HELL YEA MOTHERFUCKER!

A heaven made specially for foids and chads? Thats already here on this planet...i rather go to hell and distort into a fucking monstrous thing.

I, too, beat Ornstein and Smough and received the Lordvessel.

View attachment 429723
Would rape her and then get punished to hell

View attachment 429723
Is this fanart? :ahegao:

Last edited:
I would finally understand why god is so evil.

Curse at her for allowing all the suffering.

[UWSL]I would rather go to hell[/UWSL]

rape the shit out pf that bitch in gta