Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if during your first kiss the gorl just vomited directly in to your mouth

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Ngl that would just be massive suicidefuel and :feelspuke:fuel for me. I might become volcel forever after that dedsrs. Idk what exactly I would do in the moment maby just walk away and get some mouthwash or something. What would yall incels do and would it be the opposite for some of yall? ( :feelsjuice:fuel instead of suifuel)

Last edited:
Worse has happened tbh

Would get very mad and probably spit the vomit on her (depending on the situation), but when everything was clean, I would try to kiss her again

Would get very mad and probably spit the vomit on her (depending on the situation), but when everything was clean, I would try to kiss her again
again nigga? :dafuckfeels:

If a girl vomited in my mouth I'd swallow it

i would be disgusted but there is nothing to worry about, i would ask he if she is sick, this shows we are compassionate and we have good personality, it doesnt meant i am cuck that will likes swallowing her puke. and even if some gets in to your mouth, it is just undigested food and bile juice. you have probably put worse thing than that. and the body will try to digest it as similar o any other thing you might injest and if it cannot digest it it will exit you through shit, and if it contains any toxic substance then the body will create antibodies of it and fight against it, the nature has made provison for things like this. I will also fuck her after that to compensate for the event.

I know a girl who did this to some guy and they still ended up together.

My little baby niece projectile vomited into my mouth once.

It was warm, acidic and chunky. Much like my own spew. Some must have got into the back of my sinuses because I could smell little phantom whiffs of it for days afterwards.

0/10 Would not recommend.

View attachment 475498

Ngl that would just be massive suicidefuel and :feelspuke:fuel for me. I might become volcel forever after that dedsrs. Idk what exactly I would do in the moment maby just walk away and get some mouthwash or something. What would yall incels do and would it be the opposite for some of yall? ( :feelsjuice:fuel instead of suifuel)
@Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel @your personality Thoughts on this?:feelswhere:

Worse has happened tbh
again nigga? :dafuckfeels:
i would be disgusted but there is nothing to worry about, i would ask he if she is sick, this shows we are compassionate and we have good personality, it doesnt meant i am cuck that will likes swallowing her puke. and even if some gets in to your mouth, it is just undigested food and bile juice. you have probably put worse thing than that. and the body will try to digest it as similar o any other thing you might injest and if it cannot digest it it will exit you through shit, and if it contains any toxic substance then the body will create antibodies of it and fight against it, the nature has made provison for things like this. I will also fuck her after that to compensate for the event.
Who the fuck gave you that gif :feelswhat:
I know a girl who did this to some guy and they still ended up together.
My little baby niece projectile vomited into my mouth once.

It was warm, acidic and chunky. Much like my own spew.

Would not recommend.
Dude this fucking scene legit made me gasp irl when I first read it (which is very, very hard to do). Funniest shit I've seen in a manga/anime hands down. I still physically cringe when I think about it :feelshaha:

Dude this fucking scene legit made me gasp irl when I first read it (which is very, very hard to do). Funniest shit I've seen in a manga/anime hands down. I still physically cringe when I think about it :feelshaha:
is it chainsaw man?

Women don't need a kiss from me to throw up, my hideous face is enough

@Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel @your personality Thoughts on this?:feelswhere:
Didn't read but I'm about to fucking snap. My internet is extremely fucking low and I wanna fuck somebody up. Tomorrow I'm calling these motherfuckingfuckers and I'm gonna give them a hard fucking time

Would rather she vomit on my cock.

Unfuckingbelievable

Didn't read but I'm about to fucking snap. My internet is extremely fucking low and I wanna fuck somebody up. Tomorrow I'm calling these motherfuckingfuckers and I'm gonna give them a hard fucking time
how tf is your internet so slow that it cant load a forum page
I can browse this site on my phone even when my data runs out
Do your internet providers smoke hashish all day??

dnc:feelsdevil:

I guess instead of swapping spit we'd be swapping vomit instead.

:feelsohgod::feelstastyman::feelsohgod:
View attachment 475498

I would unironically smack her and wash my mouth and walk away.

its himeno so its debatable :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 475498

punch her in minecraft of course I ain't getting vomit in my fucking mouth! I wonder what some bugman/nu-male would do? probably swallow the vomit and thank her JFL

Volcel if you wouldn't. :feelsLSD:

Yeah that's some disgusting shit but as an incel at best I'm stuck with messed up foids. Feels bad man. :feelsbadman: