Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if a girl started hitting your gf?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
So let's say that if you had a gf and another girl started hitting her would you help her or leave her to defend herself?

Me personally I would beat tf outta the other girl if she attacked my gf (damn I sound like a white knight when I say that lol)

What would you guys do?

ask for a threesome tbh

A problem I don't need to consider.

I’d probably get hard tbh

@VideoGameCoper @Ron.Belgrade what would you guys do?

9329.jpg

I would take out pepper spray and pour it on the face of the one who attacked my foid.

I would toss her aside like a playing card and call the cops.

Horny ahh niggas :feelskek:

Imagine having a boner and just pulling down your pants in the middle of them fighting, tf they gonna do?

Might even use it as a sword to break up the fight

Imagine having a boner and just pulling down your pants in the middle of them fighting, tf they gonna do?

:feelshaha:

Jflll

Honestly that might work. They'd probably be so confused by it that they stop fighting.

Your gf might be mad at you tho

I'd let the cat fight occur

I would try to make them get along and then convince them to have a threesome with me.

@VideoGameCoper @Ron.Belgrade what would you guys do?
I’d pull the mean girl off my gf and restrain her. If she was some bodybuilder foid, I’d just spray her in the face with my pepper spray

So let's say that if you had a gf and another girl started hitting her would you help her or leave her to defend herself?

Me personally I would beat tf outta the other girl if she attacked my gf (damn I sound like a white knight when I say that lol)

What would you guys do?
assuming we live in a world where women are basically property. then i would have to defend my women any way possible

I’d pull the mean girl off my gf and restrain her. If she was some bodybuilder foid, I’d just spray her in the face with my pepper spray
While having a boner.

It could break your dick.

My girlfriend knows Mian Chuan and carries sais, she can take care of it herself.

If she's in the wrong I would try to break it up. Now if my girl got jumped then it's on!

Pull out my gun and press it on the foids temple.

break the girl's arm. If I had a GF no one would be able to lay hands on her :feelsdevil: